Fundraiser for one of our own

Greetings forum members. Some of you may have heard that @Capttripppp was recently shot 3 times by one of his best friends. There’s not much I can share on the ins and outs of this incident, but I can tell you that Capt got hurt real bad and has pulled through but now has the worries of life while hes healing up. He’s got a great outlook on life, but he will be out of work for a good while. As always, the kindness of member and non member support has been huge here. Capt could really use out help in his time of need.

For those also inclined to reach out to him he could use some kindness and love. Tip a glass, pack a bowl, twist a thumb to show him we love him.

Here is the PayPal link of you feel like you can help:

And a huge thank you kindly from @Capttripppp

21 Likes

Damn yust heard the story I was like WTF
Send him my regards and get well soon :pray:

5 Likes

Small donation on its way. WTF

5 Likes

What I think about is how shit even escalates to that….wild.

8 Likes

Was the roommate the same old man/ friend from Alaska?

2 Likes

Was wondering where he has been, crazy story.

1 Like

Damn, definitely going to support him. That’s insane.

3 Likes

Yes, I think so.

4 Likes

So that would be the same old man… he beat the shit out of in Alaska… gotcha

1 Like

Look, the dude was shot. I know.you have beef with him, but just keep your opinion to yourself. For fucks sake.

1 Like

Have you never got in a fight with your best friend and made up later? Sometimes lines are crossed and men fight.

Doesn’t make them any less friends.

@Capttripppp is a war veteran. He’s fought for this country.

15 Likes

Someone with cashapp dm me. My PayPal is fucked bc delta 8 but I wanna throw some into the pot. Can cashapp to someone and they can donate via PayPal.

I hope he enjoys the cookie bars I sent with @ky_cbd! They were tasty as fuck and potent as hell!

7 Likes

@MedicineManHempCo I gotcha on cash app if u need

And indeed I’m sure he’s gunna love the 1000mg treats :joy:

7 Likes

@Miles-Beyond hooked it up with his direct link. Appreciate ya bud!

4 Likes

Donated!

If anyone is setting up a care package for him let me know and I’ll put in on it

7 Likes

Prayers up @Capttripppp

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind words, and Sean you can go fuck yourself! You literally know what you are, and so do the rest of us.
But anyway I thought I would do the favor and reach out and say thank you to those that do care. See what happens when you’re 62 years old and you have a bad liver and you choose to actively drink for a month or more bad things tend to happen to your body mind and judgment. The man took off that day to go to the VA to allegedly get help. What actually happened was that he ended up drinking all day, and by the time that I was shot at 9:00 p.m. that night he was so completely out of his mind because of the ammonia levels in his blood due to his livers inability to properly process his blood made him completely and totally insane. (I would think somebody with so much intelligence that is so smart as you would fucking understand the basic concept of drinking with a bad liver Sean… You were certainly that piece of shit fucking nurse that every single one of us dreads getting any time we go into a doctor’s office or a hospital anywhere! Again just showing the world what a fucking asshole you are!)

I digress, if there was no God I would not be standing here. The first shot was to my chest, and the bone hook that I always wear was far enough away from my body that it was able to break up the bullet and I only received a piece of it into my chest cavity. The second shot was into my back as I was able to spin and begin retreating. The second shot broke a rib, injured my right kidney, injured my liver, and then plowed a hole completely through my diaphragm all the way out through the left hand side of my belly button. The trauma surgeons consistently refer to that shot as “the pinball shot”. The third shot was through my thigh through and through as I was able to take a step away and I was hit in the leg left behind.
Assholes like Sean have no idea how many fucking patrols I went on in other countries and managed to make it home unscathed! There were three separate times I made it back from patrols that I had multiple bullet holes in my bdus but did not ever suffer a gunshot wound… An asshole like that might even think that I deserve it? And again I just refer to who and what would think that. I did not come here to talk shit, and the reason why I’m not staying is because of assholes like that. I have better things to do than get bent out of shape about people that don’t matter!

But thank you so much to everyone that does matter, and that has made an effort to show me that I matter and I hope I have done the same to them. If I had not I would still not be talked about even though I don’t really want to participate. Thank you for everyone that chooses to help in this time of need I sincerely appreciate it. I’ve done shown in the past that the money will be used towards its proper goal. Thank you so much for the thoughts, the concerns, and the love. I do love so many of you! It’s just a shame that this has happened. And ultimately the real nightmare is going to begin when I go home from the hospital and I have to live inside of a house that I was shot to kill by my closest Best Friend. Those that have a clue please please comment, those that have no fucking clue just shut the fuck up! You have nothing better to do than provoke and start shit and I’ve got much better shit to do than fucking deal with people like that!
Again thank you so much to most all of you here, and I’m sorry for having to come here this way. Attached is pictures of my wounds. I may come back tomorrow but I have much better things to do than hang around somewhere with people that want to do nothing besides start shit and talk shit! All the rest of us are out here fucking doing it!
I hope everyone has a wonderful night please take care

To describe the pictures, picture one shows the entrance wound of the second shot on the right hand side, and the scar from the chest tube that I had on the left. The second photo shows the entire incision that I had to endure, and the entry point to the first shot just above the Staples. The third shot shows the through and through all my leg just to prove that I was definitely shot with a 10 mm round. Thank you again

33 Likes

Holy shit you were shot with a fucking 10mm in the chest and survived?!

21 Likes

3 from a 10mm basically point blank and still standing. Crazy how effective that necklace was.

16 Likes

Buys and wears bone necklace everyday

12 Likes