Fundraiser for one of our own

I haven’t for one second defended his actions to y’all in any way. I just think y’all should let the bullet wounds heal before you go rubbing salt. Last week y’all didn’t have shit to say about him. Now that’s he’s full of holes and on the mend, y’all come out of the woodwork. Seems to me y’all had every opportunity to run your own smear campaign to right his wrongs and it’s wild y’all pick this week.

2 Likes

Because he has been gone near a month and bang! Here we are. Donators running a smear campaign? How political. This is a repeat offender bites any hand that feeds him.

Do you give the panhandlers at the filling station stipulations on how to spend your money? People are strange

1 Like

Might want to think that through again… @FicklePickle want to chime in?

I was canceled by that prick… because of his delusional lies…

1 Like

Man, at this point I already know I’ve stuck my neck out on the chopping block. The whole goal of my original post was to try to get y’all to take one little step back and breathe. Fire up your torches and burn this motherfucker to the ground. God forbid anyone use rational thought here. I just wonder how y’all are going to act when the forum lynch mob comes barking up your tree. How am I supposed to tell those assholes chill out and take a second to breathe?

I donated to dogs for vets because of this thread.
Thats the financially responsible decision after $500+ on my own and a year later.

Good night and good luck

That’s my $0.02

And a dollar over charged

3 Likes

He’s been gone this whole time. He’s only here to collect money because he know that’s what will work. He’s said many many times he absolutely hates this website and 95% of the folks here. But yeah it’s just us with a smear campaign. Lol

1 Like