Fucking Vape Ban

So the vape ban is really fucking my situation here…

I can’t find any cartridges at a low price to fill this liter. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Also no, I don’t want to pay a fuck load of cash for 500 cartridges… please hit me up with something reasonable. I understand that the carts won’t be the best on the market. I just need something cheap at the moment… about 500 carts or so!

5 Likes

Moq 1000 I can probably tag some people.

What I gather is less won’t ship. Consider your local options / distributions

1 Like

Please tag

Cart.farm

3 Likes

@qma - https://www.Cart.farm

2 Likes

I’ve went to this website but no carts on the site.

I tagged him. I am sure many are now offering wholesale / distro clients options vs retail website ones. He’ll get back to you with honest input.

1 Like

thanks a bunch! tag anyone you can if you have more in mind.

@ObsidianSupply maybe. They make great disposables I’ve tested and need to leave a review on.
Trying to think other than @cart.farm (fan and appreciate his professionalism)

2 Likes

i’m sure these dudes will hit me up soon!

http://logistics.farm/product-category/carts/

6 Likes

Noice

1 Like

800 for 1800 is a little up there but they look like amazing carts and great quality work on them. In all honesty i just needed some cheap shit right now lol… until i fill my first liter… Then I don’t mind spending 2.50 to 4 a pop on amazing cartridges.

Im guessing you dont have time to order from china? Qma is a good choice

Can not order from China anymore unfortunately. Dhgate will allow you to place the order and everything then when they try to ship the package, IF customs looks over the box, it will not ship to you.

Customs will more than likely see the contents of the box since it’s an international shipment.

I’d bite the bullet and grab 400 and make a flip on what you can and go from there. Options and time are rough.

2 Likes

I havent had any issues man… most seller going to 2 week lead time. Air or boat. 4k on their way now dhl… from mainland should drop next couple days then they are doing some weird shit… have to wait an see for real i feel your stress though. It may get difficult before it is easy again. Best thing you can do is also check marijuanapackaging.com if you want ccell… idk if they changed their tos yet but i use to get them 100s at a time. No BL no EIN… but you can always get a virtual office to setup your own business if you so choose. Forwarding is a beautiful thing.

2 Likes

I had some guy tell me the same thing. I’m talking to a seller on DH right now and he said that he’s sending by air then it’ll hit FedEx when it arrives in the US. Is that what you’re referring too?

1 Like

This is definitely an option

Ye basically circumvent the ATF at this point i think tho lol