Fucking Vape Ban

No worries @qma has what you need I’m :100: sure of that.
Hit him up in the morning, he will probably hit you up first.
Iv been on the phone with him all morning, just get with him tomorrow some time!

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch. I shot him a message

1 Like

He is on East cost time.

1 Like

The package will be shipped from China to CA by Air, then deliver by FEDEX GROUND
It takes long time than before now

he’s got a few types. the ascent icell are $1080 for 800

1 Like

Brother, we will have USA stock soon, we can ship the carts from USA

DHL stops to ship already and UPS will stop as well very soon… maybe air line is one of the choice but it takes a bit longer time and a bit more expensive.

We will keep the same shipment charge as before

We have a ton of carts in our warehouse. What size are you looking for?

1.0ml ! Dm

2 Likes

Done.

Well my UPS package has made it into the USA. Now 3 more dhl packages to play roulette with. Praying to the hash gods this week.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I have one coming from japan as well via fedex.

1 Like

Never had a package take this path lol

2 Likes

Hey all I have family in China and will have cartridges here soon also will be able to help anyone who needs shipping through 3rd party shippers DM me but as states most people have MOQ of 1000 or more I willl try my best to work it out with anyone on the retail side as well

2 Likes

I currently have 20,000 cartridges in stock as well if anyone is interested

There are more cartridges on the way but since we have to import them a different way it will take about 30 days for them to arrive

Sometimes packages travel more than I have and ever will in my life lol

1 Like

You posted the same image twice i think. But yeah man fuck all that. Seems way out of line… you know their are lots of business that operate on consignments.

1 Like