Fuck the Police, Help Tweedledew (a fundraiser)

I sent Bitcoin. Send me dog pics for my dead homies. /pours a La Croix out

:kissing_heart:

13 Likes

Yes I know the leaves are burnt, I’m working on it. Gonna start my agtonic on em once it clears up

20 Likes

Such a cute puppers!

9 Likes

Can confirm, @tweedledew is a decent human, and knows how to make a fuckin tasty gin. When I get paid by the fat fuck who stole my life I’mma seriously look at opening a craft distillery with that consult.

24 Likes

its the dog peeing on it. it looks like a troublemaker to me…

3 Likes

What’s the investment needed for the spirits start up?

3 Likes

Start foliar feeding with AgT50 now to bounce out of that stress faster

6 Likes

For opening a craft distillery it depends largely on your locale, and their specifics on hazard requirements and engineering stamps.

If you’re fairly on top of used equipment and have a welder friend you could likely get your entire equipment budget for under $20k. You could go full Chinese manufactured for $30-50k. And German/American for $50-500k.

You can really adjust your equipment needs based on what you have for starting feeds. Running juice is quite easy and no need for high temperature mashtuns and filtering. There’s lots of variables at play.

If you (miraculously) have a building that’s already up to code for hazardous production/production area, with drains and effluent management. Then you could likely just plug and play. Otherwise I’d say most buildings are $100k-250k for suitable upgrades to a space for compliancy in most major cities.

Overall to start a craft distillery. $50k (miracle), $250k (efficient) $400k+ (average) and into the millions obviously.

8 Likes

I want to sign up to not get these photos. PayPal, sir

10 Likes

That’s why I sent $55 USD ($65CAD), and what’s the guy do?! Send me pictures! (Of his cute puppers! Which is okay, as I’m a sucker for snaggletooth dogs and the beautiful Canadian outdoors!)

8 Likes

5 Likes

Sent you some love!! Fuck the police :joy:

5 Likes

Wtf @tweedledew we talk every so often and I wasn t aware :cry:
Dm send

4 Likes

The dog pictures are definitely worth it and no human weiner pictures is also an added benefit.

Solid investment, if you ask me

12 Likes

Thanks to everyone so far. My heart is full. This community is the proverbial tits. Eternally grateful to all of you so far.

12 Likes

sorry i can’t help but i wish you good luck

2 Likes

Thanks for the visual!

2 Likes

jed and tweedledew compete- Tim Challenges Mark And Digger To Find Out Who Makes The Best Whiskey |Moonshiners: Master Distiller - YouTube tweedle is the one not wearing a shirt or underwear.

2 Likes

Hey! I resemble that remark…

5 Likes

Evening bump!

What better cause is there than fighting the man (on the behalf of a really nice guy)?! Show @tweedledew some more love.

9 Likes