Fuck Future4200.net / Perfect Grow California SEO

Looks like the scammer is mad he got squashed here. Let’s help his Google SEO by bringing this thread to the top of the search results.

Here’s where he ripped off a church food bank for almost $20k FUNDRAISER: Let's get the Food Bank a walk-in freezer

18 Likes

.net? is the .com already spoken for?

15 Likes

Man someone is salty…

16 Likes

was really hoping you had started doing only fans

11 Likes

I won’t say why on here because he could easily fix it but I don’t think you will ever have to worry about this website getting organic traffic on Google. Whoever set this website up made a massive error that will eventually get itself blacklisted from major search engines. The only time this site will show up is on very specific search queries where there’s absolutely no other viable results to suggest.

11 Likes

Do you have resources to backlink this thread? And maybe gorilla backlink his site to spammy sites?

Why are backlinks important?

Backlinks are especially valuable for SEO because they represent a “vote of confidence” from one site to another.

In essence, backlinks to your website are a signal to search engines that others vouch for your content. If many sites link to the same webpage or website, search engines can infer that content is worth linking to, and therefore also worth surfacing on a SERP. So, earning these backlinks can have a positive effect on a site’s ranking position or search visibility.

Earning and giving backlinks

Earning backlinks is an essential component of off-site SEO. The process of obtaining these links is known as link earning or link building.

Some backlinks are inherently more valuable than others. Followed backlinks from trustworthy, popular, high-authority sites are considered the most desirable backlinks to earn, while backlinks from low-authority, potentially spammy sites are typically at the other end of the spectrum. Whether or not a link is followed (i.e. whether a site owner specifically instructs search engines to pass, or not pass, link equity) is certainly relevant, but don’t entirely discount the value of nofollow links. Even just being mentioned on high-quality websites can give your brand a boost.

Just as some backlinks you earn are more valuable than others, links you create to other sites also differ in value. When linking out to an external site, the choices you make regarding the page from which you link (its page authority, content, search engine accessibility, and so on) the anchor text you use, whether you choose to follow or nofollow the link, and any other meta tags associated with the linking page can have a heavy impact on the value you confer.

Competitive backlink research

Backlinks can be time-consuming to earn. New sites or those expanding their keyword footprint may find it difficult to know where to start when it comes to link building. That’s where competitive backlink research comes in: By examining the backlink profile (the collection of pages and domains linking to a website) to a competitor that’s already ranking well for your target keywords, you can gain insight about the link building that may have helped them. A backlink tool like Link Explorer can help uncover these links so you can and target those domains in your own link building campaigns.

2 Likes

So you’re suggesting @future shouldn’t do anything at this point?

1 Like

FuckFuture4200.com is reserved by Future himself, as the next phase of his business model

20 Likes

This was a pretty good thread:

4 Likes

I’ll make a promise and say the .com isn’t me. Just in case anyone would have thoughts! I’m too website illiterate to take on something like that.

I can’t think of a better way to alienate yourself and business from pretty much the entire industry! I mean it’s one of the dumbest business one could ever make, short of ripping off a church…

2 Likes

Who’d have thought whoring out consultants on big gigs would sound so dirty…

2 Likes

“consultants”

There’s some big names on here. I was being sarcastic with an emphasis on the whoring, not consulting. Greywolf, miller, roguelab, demon, 420, etc are all very proven in their backgrounds and ability to help others through their problems and inconsistencies.

I’m missing like 40 others, but there’s consultants that lurk here that could whisper words on a phone call that will change your process for the better.

13 Likes

DEMONTRICH?! We gone list rowan too? Not saying their arent credible people but quite a few considered consultants were nothing more than scammers

4 Likes

To be fair i think the people that got screwed by the verified consultants tag deserve these website names donated to them lol. This the last dude who should have a fuck4200 site, he literally pocketed 5 figures duping people here. his site should be praising 4200

I think you think that people haven’t contributed before the now times. Like, people have done useful things before recent drama. And they will do useful things after the now times drama.

Rowan and Demon have, both together and individually, contributed more from their respective office shitters than you have ever in your history of post counts @Fyourmisinformation.

And a note about your name: it’s not called misinformation anymore. There are more relevant terms like MILDEC. Check out Deny, Degrade, Disrupt, and Destroy (D4) ops, stay relevant.

2 Likes

Demon did help but he then screwed alot of people for alot of money in a lot of ways, and then did it again. Not to discredit the help he gave people but what transpired ultimately shows who someone really is when it comes down too it

6 Likes

Ive posted THC tablet recipes, Water stabilizer recipes, a vegan/gluten free recipe that does 15 million a year in washington. if u look up my actual account i had posts on liquid liquid extraction back in 2017? maybe 18.

Believe what you will. Its not called misinformation anymore? what? you think using a synonym means im staying relevant? ok buddy :+1:

Someone on thi sposting considered a consultant told me once that tlc was accurate in testing within 5% i looked up his source that he claimed and they said on there website they had a 50-70% variance in testing. Look up TLC threads if you wanna dispute so. A lot of people here who are credible sometimes jump to conclusions(myself included) just cause we are accurate on one thing doesnt mean we are indefinately on everything.

the second i saw a pic of demontrichs grow i died laughing. that dude needs consuilting himself has 4 grow lights after over a decade of exp and still had ugly ass plants.

And here comes the dick swinging! Someone need a reach around?

The only thing we can do is improve upon the things in the past. We honestly don’t know whom, or which companies that have an angle to fuck over. Until it happens, generally speaking. Learn from the example and improve our boundaries and awareness. Anyway, no reason to be going at each other! Have great night, I know I will!

5 Likes

Stating facts is not dick swinging. I called myself out on jumping to conclusions myself huge dick swing