Free terpene samples from Gold Coast Terpenes

Hi its Rich the forbidden fruit and rainbow sherbet are not on the website yet. They will be soon. They are a big hit

1 Like

Is there still a promo code for a sample pack? Looking to try gold coast…

1 Like

Is this still being offered?

1 Like

Botanical? Eh. No thanks. If you guys ever dabble in HDT or CDT, drop a post. Those seem to be getting higher in demand now that people know what HDT and CDT are vs BDT.

Edit: BDT = Botanical Derived Terpenes

Hi my name is Rich I can help you with a free sample pack of our terpenes. Just click this link https://goldcoastterpenes.com/shop/packages/strains-packages/3-picker-pack/ choose any 3 strains you’d like to try. Select 1.5ml and you will automatically be upgraded to 3ml. At checkout enter coupon code Sample3pack you will receive the sample package no charge there is a $5 shipping fee. Let me know if you have any questions i can be reached at 929-356-6086. Take care

1 Like

https://goldcoastterpenes.com/shop/packages/strains-packages/3-picker-pack/ choose any 3 strains you’d like to try. Select 1.5ml and you will automatically be upgraded to 3ml. At checkout enter coupon code Sample3pack you will receive the sample package no charge there is a $5 shipping fee. Let me know if you have any questions i can be reached at 929-356-6086. Take care

1 Like

I would also like to add that @GoldCoastTerpenes have the BEST Botanical Terps out there. (In my opinion.) Botanicals are exactly that, but if you’re going to use some Botanicals these are the people I would use. Their profiles hit pretty damn close to the original thing. If you’re not getting hemp/canna derived terps these are literally the only people I would use.

3 Likes

The only size available is the 3ml, I don’t see 1.5 besides in the description. At check out it say the code is not applicable for the selected product…any ideas?

2 Likes

Ill look into it for you

1 Like

yeah I really liked @GoldCoastTerpenes

I’d love to try free samples of anything new u have the first sample set what got me buying

1 Like

do you guys have a blue raspberry? I’m looking for more of an artificial flavor but would love to try out something from you.

Have you fixed the problem yet? Looks like there are a few of us on here interested in sampling goldcoast terps

1 Like

Hi my name is Rich I can help you with a free sample pack of our terpenes. Click on this link https://goldcoastterpenes.com/shop/packages/strains-packages/gold-pack/ select 3ml. At checkout enter coupon code Sample3pack you will receive the sample package no charge there is a $5 shipping fee. Let me know if you have any questions i can be reached at 929-356-6086. Take care

I can help with a free sample pack of our terpenes. Click on this link https://goldcoastterpenes.com/shop/packages/strains-packages/gold-pack/ select 3ml. At checkout enter coupon code Sample3pack you will receive the sample package no charge there is a $5 shipping fee. I can be reached at 929-356-6086.

Hi my name is Rich I can help you with a free sample pack of our terpenes. Click on this link Gold Pack - Terpene Samples - Gold Coast Terpenes select 3ml. At checkout enter coupon code Sample3pack you will receive the sample package no charge there is a $5 shipping fee. Let me know if you have any questions i can be reached at 929-356-6086. Take care

I can help you with a free sample pack. Click on this link Gold Pack - Terpene Samples - Gold Coast Terpenes select 3ml. At checkout enter coupon code Sample3pack you will receive the sample package no charge there is a $5 shipping fee. If you have any questions I can be reached at 929-356-6086.

1 Like

So you’re saying you can help with a free sample pack

8 Likes

I can help you with a free sample pack. Click on this link Gold Pack - Terpene Samples - Gold Coast Terpenes select 3ml. At checkout enter coupon code Sample3pack you will receive the sample package no charge there is a $5 shipping fee. If you have any questions I can be reached at 929-356-6086.

I’d love a free sample pack. But your coupon code still doesn’t work.

Send me your
Full name
Company name
Ship to address
Phone
Email

Ill process it for you