Free terpene samples from Gold Coast Terpenes

Yeah so the mail in ballots you seen everyone was stressing about on news and papers was blown way up because letters and parcels are too diff areas. We never got overwhelmed with mail ballots not once two different areas. They won’t mix all the mail together and send it out lol. Priority has an area and so does letters/tray area. The only reason delivery times are out of whack is because half or more of our US is working from home or stuck at home. Lots of places closed so delivery is only option for most if not all. You think it’s bad now just wait til after thanksgiving is all I got to say.

2 Likes

Hello we process orders in a timely manner. Paid for orders are shipped priority 2-3 days. Once shipments leave we have no control over the delivery time. Since covid and election there have been delays and in some cases lost packages. This is an issue many businesses face not just us. Again we have no control over this. If you have an issue with delivery please notify us. Customer service and quality products are our number one concern. Thank you for your feedback it helps us identify issues that we can address. Thank you for you time. Rich

Please call me if you have an issue regarding a comment on this string. If we spoke and I sent you samples that you enjoyed I do not understand how you were mistreated? I can assure you customer service is our number one concern. I can be reached at 929-356-6086

No thanks I’ll pay extra and buy my stuff from true terps. Dude can’t even admit he messed up and say sorry. I work for USPS we don’t have peoples packages sitting for 5 days on preshipment and then accept. That is unacceptable and that would be terms for termination of postal employee for delaying the mail.

I wouldnt even take FREE Terps from @TrueTerpenes. They SOLD US mineral oil as a vape dilutent!!!

Edited
I have a sealed bottle from them and a test result to back it up.

14 Likes

My vote goes for @Abstrax for botanical. I haven’t been able to keep up with the million new releases they’ve dropped recently but I’ve tried most of their strains and they’re all just very smooth and well balanced. Bonus points for doing actual R&D rather than just copy and pasting what everyone else sells.

1 Like

Just called to ask for a sample pack. Looking forward to trying them vs floraplex. So far I havent seen anything that gassy or fruit terps from anything botanical and Im hoping the “Tangie” and “Superglue” will prove that wrong.

2 Likes

I second abstax.

Ran thier strawberry cheesecake in a CRD cbd pen line and it was a crowd pleaser. The tropic thunder was a close 2nd

Edit: didn’t realize this was a gold coast thread sry.

I do have to say I received samples from them a while ago in a timely manner no complaints from me about gold coast terps. I was actually very happy with them

2 Likes

PS Gold Coast does have good strain flavors.

2 Likes

@stoopkid Much Appreciated and thanks for the support! We always appreciate it when people notice our efforts on the R&D side of things. More flavors to come soon…

Thanks for the support @FranzVon. We hope you enjoy the sample pack. Some great stuff in there to choose from!

@ky_cbd Great choice and thanks for the love. We have dozens of new flavors coming out this month for the holidays!

Hey I hear great things about your terps how do i get the sample pack your talking about i would love to try them out?

1 Like

Gold Coast terps are honestly very skunky for not being CDT. No complaints from any of my customers in Oklahoma. Thanks bud

-SM

3 Likes

Hi my name is Rich I’d be happy to help. If you go to our website www.goldcoastterpenes.com go to strain page select picker pack choose any 3 strains you like. At check out enter coupon code “sample3pack”. You will receive the $40 samples. There is a $5 shipping fee. If you have any questions I can be reached at 929-356-6086. Take care.

3 Likes

Bump
Hi my name is Rich I’d be happy to help. If you go to our website www.goldcoastterpenes.com go to strain page select picker pack choose any 3 strains you like. At check out enter coupon code “sample3pack”. You will receive the $20 samples. There is a $5 shipping fee. If you have any questions I can be reached at 929-356-6086. Take care.

2 Likes

My sample pack was shipped within 48 hrs… maybe less? :hot_face::heart_eyes::rocket: Guess ill have to post a review once my current supply runs out and i get a chance to test them :new_moon_with_face::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Just got my 3pack! Great stuff!!

2 Likes

Yeah I got rainbow sherbet , forbidden fruit and sour d but I can only find sour d on their website. Must be new or just unlisted. The rainbow sherbet really reminds me of bubblegum terps I got awhile ago. The FF and SD much more floral. Waiting to test them still running thru some other stuff.

1 Like

Ordered barely over a day ago and they just sent notice of shipment with tracking number. Very expedient, can’t way to test em out!

2 Likes