Free terpene samples from Gold Coast Terpenes

Hello We are willing to give few samples to anyone who is currently using terpenes. If you’re just starting out or are currently using another brand give us a try. we I can be reached DM at rich@goldcoastterpenes.com or @goldcoastterpenes We will need your full name, ship to address, email and phone number.

4 Likes

Strain profiles?
Natural or synthetic?
Botanical derived?
Or cannabis derived?

1 Like

Botanical

2 Likes

Checkout the website. Super impressive.

1 Like

Got a sample of purple punch from you guys a while back and highly recommend it to anyone looking. It was the skunkiest botanical ive ever had without having any CDTs in it

1 Like

Just talked to them about samples.

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment. Let me know if you need anything

1 Like

our terpenes are botanical derived 100% pure no heavy metal no residual solvents no pesticides no mtc no PG, VG, PEG. If you would like a sample pack it includes one saliva one indica one hybrid. I’ll need

Full name
Ship to address
Email
Phone

Enjoy the weekend

1 Like

1m

our terpenes are botanical derived 100% pure no heavy metal no residual solvents no pesticides no mtc no PG, VG, PEG. If you would like a sample pack it includes one saliva one indica one hybrid. I’ll need

Full name
Ship to address
Email
Phone

Enjoy the weekend

3 Likes

I’m guessing you just toss one of each , surprise strain?

There’s 1 indica 1 sativa and 1 hybrid
Purple punch
Sour diesel
GSC

3 Likes

Also natural and straine profiles

Yeah terps might be good takes 2 weeks to get your order after you buy it

In their defense everything takes twice as long as usual to come in this week. Had packages lost by USPS, UPS, and Fedex this week. Everyone is playing catch-up right now.

1 Like

Bud I work for usps. Rich is dudes name I emailed him I paid for my stuff Sunday they printed a label on Monday the 2nd it didn’t get shipped til the 7th. I emailed rich and he straight up lied and blamed the post office said it was mailed out almost 3 days later he finally took it to usps to get mailed out. So whose fault is it then not usps

4 Likes

Rich, I talked to you and got some of your samples, I was just getting ready to order more Terps from you but if this is how you treat your customers, I dont think ill be ordering from you. True Terps might be pricey but never had this problem from them

Well thank you for your service. We’d all be screwed without USPS workers. I cannot explain why it’d be sitting in Pre-Shipment for several days, that’s obviously a different story and not something I anticipated. I will say that transit times have still been twice what they are normally so there is something to be said there. Priority packages in my area will read priority mail 2-day (or 3-day) and get scanned as accepted Monday morning but not delivered until Saturday. I’ve had more packages lost in transit in the last 90 days than the entire rest of my life. That goes for all carriers, not just USPS.

1 Like

Why is everyone playing “catch-up now”? They have been playing “catch up” since covid hit. All should have caught up by now.

I got my china order in 12 days or even less from @FTLD-X

5 Likes

got me drooling already :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah COVID definitely kicked things off as the whole world transitioned to buying everything online but the 60-million-or-some-odd mail-in ballots definitely threw a wrench in things. This on top of their holiday season shipping rate hike a couple weeks back creates overflow to the private carriers so they are also seeing more delays than ever. I don’t think we will see normal shipping times until after the holidays. I was referring to domestic mail.

Edit - Disclaimer: I said the word “ballot” but if anyone makes this conversation political I’m out lol

2 Likes