Free Samples of the New Viking Cartridge by Valhalla Laboratories and Ypsioil (viking lab supply)

ATTENTION - FREE SAMPLES TO SERIOUS BUYERS OF QUALITY BULK CARTRIDGES -

WE ARE SO SURE OF OUR PERFORMANCE AND BUILD QUALITY, THAT WE ARE OFFERING FREE SAMPLES - WE WILL PROVIDE 10 OF THE VIKING CARTRIDGE BY @valhalla_laboratories

The Viking Cartridge from The Valhalla Laboratories
Valhalla’s Iconic Cart with a stainless steel mouthpiece
Introducing The Hardest Hitting, Lowest Failure Rate, Fully Compliant Cart on the Market.
We are releasing our New and Improved Design - Easy Single Finger Press On, Single Use, Childproof, Stainless Steel and Glass Valhalla Cartridge to the public in bulk availability in order to allow other brands to be able to utilize the technology and build quality of our amazingly low failure rate.
Not only does our cartridge have the lowest failure rate in the industry, it has a proprietary design to prevent head space. No more oil dropping in the cartridge from gravity, they will always look full on the shelf.
Heavy Metal Safe (as soon as we receive our COA it will be available online)
custom laser engraving and print available
only available at YOC
as low as $1.50 ($2.50 / 5k+ $2.25, 10k+ $2.15, 20k+ 2.00, 50k+ $1.75, 100k+ $1.50)

This release with be with a stainless steel mouthpiece, we will not be releasing the signature wood mouthpieces to the public
Please hit us up @ypsioil 734-905-7477 www.vikinglabsupply.com - www.ypsioil.com for details and availability

4 Likes

Dibs on a sample.

4 Likes

AWESOME!

Give us a call and we will get that out to you with tracking 734-905-7477 12pm-6pm EST

These look cool!! Looking forward to a sample.

1 Like

What is the pricing matrix for these? Coil details? What viscosity oil works best

They have 2mm holes, best for thick oil $2.50 / 5k+ $2.25, 10k+ 2.15

Ive requested a technical sheet from my manufacturer and will update

These are super slick. I’ve sampled them before. Do you carry these in the US?

1 Like

How were they?

2 Likes

Yes, only available for retail in the US - these are designed by Valhalla Laboratories -
www.instagram.com/valhalla_laboratories

Orders over 20k have a 3-4 week lead time due to Covid-19

734-905-7477 www.vikinglabsupply.com
12pm-6pm est M-F

1 Like

It works very well. Very slick. 5 intake holes. Sweet metal screw off cap on the threads. Good flavor. Good solid cart. Bulletproof

13 Likes

Following as a reminder to call Monday!

2 Likes

Are these an OEM from another company?

2 Likes

They are. Im watching and waiting for you guys to lemming this one cause It looks like a cart I scrolled for years and gave up on.

Unfortunately my market hates metal carts so yall are on your own until I see if they are fire :fire:

4 Likes

Would like to check them out

give us a call 734-905-7477

12PM-6PM M-F EST

1 Like

It’s on my list for today.

2 Likes

Called, thanks again!

I used the contact for on your website a few weeks ago inquiring about the cart and was still waiting on a reply.

Is the check valve / head space design, adjustable? Can It be open and closed manually through the use of the cart? Will it help prevent lower viscous oils from leaking?

Thanks

2 Likes

It’s not adjustable, It’s a silicone plug with a steel cap that creates back pressure. The functioning of the website is not working properly our new website will drop in the next 2 weeks. I’m sorry for not being able to get back to you always feel free to call our store 734-905-7477

Just called and ordered a 10 sample to try out. Will be leaving update and I’m hoping these are like some nice CCELL quality. I want to try to stay local for quality carts easier to deal with.

1 Like