Free Samples of the New Viking Cartridge by Valhalla Laboratories and Ypsioil (viking lab supply)

Personally I think they are much better, They never get plugged up and they rip harder than pods

They’re specifically designed for oil that is solid at Room temperature

1 Like

Got mine in today. Thanks again.

I’ll fill them up after the holiday weekend. How do they handle thick straight 93% distillate ( no terps)?

3 Likes

Since I tried these a while back, they are the only thing that my customers want. Make sure you preheat them or heat the oil up enough that it flows easily down. The push tops make them super easy to fill. I did 1000 in an afternoon.

2 Likes

Our cartridges are designed for oil that is solid at Room temperature, they will perform amazingly

2 Likes

We sell a custom PID and heater for trays of carts hit us up. These will prime your coil and warm the glass so the cart fills with no issues

2 Likes

I’ve got one of your heat pads…they fill way better when they are slightly warm. I’ve also used some old heat mats for popping seedlings. You guys rock! Keep making dope gear!

3 Likes

thank you for your support

1 Like

Just called and placed my sample order. Looking forward to trying these out.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you

These are actually pretty neat. Capping them is a breeze.

1 Like

Deleted

Wanted to update that I got my order early this week. Have my live resin being cleaned up this weekend to test on the carts. Will be testing my distillate later next week.

1 Like

Got our samples in today. Unfortunately half of them were broken during transit. Package had very little cushion for a glass product. I did fill the remaining 5 though and they work very well. I’ll definitely be placing an order and hopefully these will be packed for shipping a little better when I’m paying for them. image|375x500

I just filled up 2 carts yesterday. 100% 93% distillate, zero Terps, zero cuts. I’ll test drive them today.

3 Likes

Give us a call, ill get more out to you 734-905-7477

Samples came earlier than expected. Hits hard and i like how easy the push on cap is

3 Likes

Test driving mine today at the park
Straight uncut distillate, zero Terps.

2 Likes

They should rip with raw disty

2 Likes

We do recommend using a heat pad or cart warmer pad that we sell, to prime the coils so you don’t get a dry hit

Definitely warm the end until you see an air bubble at the coil

1 Like

How did your stroll through the park go?:grin:

3 Likes