Free/open source 3d models for cannabis

Been re-learning CAD during the pandemic, these are the two that are most useful thus far. Anyone can find my models here, they’re all creative commons/non-commercial unless I mixed it up

30 Likes

Very cool contribution, thank you.

2 Likes

Could use a few of those or something about the same for the big wall mounted fans

1 Like

I’d be worried about the integrity of the print with too much weight but I can probably come up with something, just shoot me a message and I’ll see what I can figure out

This is awesome.

dtv4wrench v1.stl (30.2 KB)

wrench for removing the divine tribe v4 when it’s stuck

9 Likes

Any prints for retail displays? Prerolls and carts specifically

I can make some, just shoot me a DM with a rough sketch to show me what you have in mind/any specifications

2 Likes

flat pack/flat print banger hanger/dryer(v2)
baseforhanger.stl (18.6 KB) postforhanger.stl (2.2 KB) (103.3 KB) topforhanger.stl (30.9 KB)

print in place/lots of support material waste v1 banger hanger/dryer
slurperhanger v1.stl

designed to allow 14mm bangers to drip dry properly

9 Likes

revisedtop60deg.stl (145.0 KB)
tripodcenterpost.stl (18.6 KB)
widestbase.stl (110.4 KB)

triple banger hang dryer

12 Likes

postforhanger.stl (2.2 KB) hangertop.stl (38.9 KB) normalbase.stl (19.4 KB) pentajarbase.stl (30.3 KB)

This one is inspired by @Dred_pirate, I prefer to let them drip dry onto paper towels personally. The regular base is included, “pentajarbase” fits a wide mouth mason jar, half pint in this case

3 Likes

How does this material handle heat after it sets up?

PLA doesn’t stand up to heat well, I think that’s a shared trait among all the FDM processes

You can get more durable materials with the SLS printers(metal powders and the like)

1 Like

Anybody have one of these SLS printers?
@Soxhlet I’m looking to get that myco project done.
I’m looking to turn a small mouth jar attachment made into a large mouth attachment…with a few tweaks…has got to be able to handle the heat.
There is money to be made, but on a different forum…

2 Likes

Indofab is usually a safe bet for custom fab, they should be able to machine whatever you need. I’d be happy to try and model it, custom threads are a weak point for me though

4 Likes

Hi,
You talking bout blenders’ you can PC?

1 Like

chikamasa sheath v1.stl (23.3 KB)

Sheath for Chikamasa B500SRF

9 Likes

I think you have too much time on your hands…

4 Likes

and what better way to spend it than developing a skill?

23 Likes

I need those fan mounts

2 Likes