Free Color Remediation Media Sample

I can get you both and SDS and FDA GRAS cert. Email info@mediabros.store and I will send it out to anyone that wants one. Inevitably I’ll host it on our site, but I don’t have the bandwidth to update the site just yet. (We’re still small, sorry!) And I’m glad you, or anyone, is asking for this. We should be asking for these.

3 Likes

Right. And as I said, I do want to check on this, but I’ve experienced feedback that when this process was used, we needed to increase the silica content in our media. Why exactly is a little above my pay grade/education. But I’ll work on it. :+1:

1 Like

Hell yes, that right there is enough for me to be on board as long as the documents are copacetic.

Thank you!

3 Likes

What is the process for getting an FDA GRAS Cert?

info@mediabros.store is where you can ask for any and all info and I can email you an attachments. :slight_smile:

@TheGratefulPhil here is the SDS.

MediaBros_CRX_SDS (1).pdf (996.0 KB)

2 Likes

So, I used 400g’s per 2lbs of older trim, which is double what I woulda used with my regular media to attain near water. I saw no color remediation at all. Terps smell as they would with no remediation. Almost think this material comes out better with no crx. To tell me I May have needed to use more is lame. This stuff is boat loads more expensive than my traditional media and it didn’t do squat. Well, it did cause a little hold up so I prolly picked up more undesirables then a normal run. Hate to sound ungrateful but, I ain’t feelin it. Kinda wasted my day…

15 Likes

interesting

6 Likes

Hmm… can you share what your setup was? DM me if need be, but I’ve seen this before, might have the answer.

1 Like

I’m getting killer results with their media. I’ll post a thread soon but CRX for butane Is nuts. I’ve done quite a few runs with a 10kg bucket now and lemme tell y’all. Color removal. For sure. If you aren’t removing color with CRX then you should ask for help cause this stuff is amazing. I love t5 and b80 and w1 and all the other expensive stuff but damn bro just try this stuff.

Edit : 3 year old machine trim

17 Likes

Oh, I tried it bro @DamnBro. Tell me, have you any affiliation with @MediaBros? How is this media not in the expensive category? Whole lot pricier than my traditional media, that’s for sure. I run n-butane, passive fwiw. No need to dm @MediaBros, I’m content with my traditional media and it’s ease of use. Really don’t need to jump through hoops to get your super fancy media to work for me. I like the dump, and pump easiness of what I traditionally utilize, add on the cost of you’re stuff and I’m for sure sticking with what I usually use. I’ll be watching the webinar so I’ll pick up whatever you lay down there. Maybe you’ll knock my socks off!

11 Likes

B80 is cheap

9 Likes

What is this?
Post CRC then distillation to shatter?
Can you use this to CRC crude and stop there?

@smithscientificsupply on ig is out of Vegas/Portland, they received a big bucket of the crx media & will be passing out samples for anyone in those areas ( Las Vegas, Portland Oregon areas) if you want to try it asap they’ll have some available as they’ll be carrying it from now on

1 Like

I received 10 kilos of the crx and 10 kilos of cry media. Dollar for dollar it’s close to the price of w1 with the retention ability it has. It’s a course grind so it obviously has less surface area then the powders we use regularly. Seems legit. Will be running it this coming week.

5 Kilos of w1 was $495
20 kilos of crx and cry was $600

I think @MediaBros & @ThatMidasTouch are on to something with the course grind. I’m excited to try it out.

11 Likes

Well, I must be trippin then.

1 Like

I’m more so suggesting that I think if used in even higher volumes it will work as they say.

I’m still more into cheap powder as of now though.
Just started using perform 6000 and I’m honestly happy as hell with how well it works.

6 Likes

One thing I’ve learned over the last month is that there’s plenty of folks running our media in ways that we didn’t expect it to be run. Not to say we were myopic, but maybe I didn’t do a good enough job of presenting and showing clearly how to use it. Heck, we’re all always learning.

TBH, when you’re a small business sometimes it’s hard to hear negative feedback. Because you want people to be successful right away. But there two ways to deal with it: try make a counterpoint, resist, overcome… or, step up your game. Become a knowledge resource, listen, help, teach, and guide. I’m gonna go with listen and step it up.

We were lucky in that we had some incredibly talented people help develop our product. We have a webinar coming up soon, and we’ll put to use some of that feedback that we’ve seen on the forums. Soon enough we’ll be revamping our SOP that draws from other user’s experiences. All feedback good AND bad is welcomed. :+1:

Remember, it’s just a product. And like all other products out there, they are tools to help you do what feels right. We believe in our product. And I geek out on coming to work every day. It’s a great industry surrounded by incredible people willing to try anything to get an edge to make something better every day.

We really encourage people to share their feedback, how they’re using our media, what went right and what went wrong.

14 Likes

I’m with you. I’d say my methods of crc are pretty well versed, and I really wanted this crx to work but it def gave me almost zero color remediation. Flow was good. But I’m going for color, and yeah t5 / b80 works great for me

With that said, they are sending me more to try so I will try it just not getting my hopes up

4 Likes

It’s the result of a basic extraction using crx media. I whipped it trying to make anything other than sap.

2 Likes