Free 1ml CDT Terp samples (until supplies last)

Happy holidays F4200.
Ive been working on terp refinement for awhile now and im excited to show what ive been working on lately.
I have some terps pulled from indoor gelato that ill be sharing and if i run out of those, ill start giving out light dep samples.

To get your free terps please fill out this form:
Thetetraguy.com/terp-giveaway

These terps are valued at $20 per single ml or 10k/L.
Shipping will be around $8 bucks each, so if youd like to donate after receiving your terps, just send me a dm. If u cant afford it, no worries, just leave me an honest review.
Let me be clear, i do not need u to send me money for you to recieve a free sample, simply fill out the form.

:call_me_hand:
If u end up liking them…
Future4200 prices for terps:
Light Dep
<50ml @ 15/ml
50-100ml @ 14/ml
100-250ml @ 12/ml
250-500ml @ 10/ml
500ml-1L @ 9/ml
1L+ @ 8/ml

For indoor add $2/ml

16 Likes

What

1 Like

Smooth form. I’ll provide feedback. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Ive only got about 80ml of indoor terps to spare for the giveaway, after that 80ml ill start pulling from the extras from the light dep runs

2 Likes

Bump :facepunch:

2 Likes

So amazing

Merry Christmas yall!
Make sure to fill out the form b4 the new years, samples will start going out alittle b4 new years

1 Like

If we were to order 300ml split into 3 strains of 100ml each, would we hit the 250-500ml price structure?

1 Like

Yes, prices listed also include mix and match.
Terps are stored in bulk containers and pulled from as orders come thru.
I will will also work with u if u get a mix of light dep and indoor. Well take ur total quanity ordered, find the price point it matches up to on the scale and add only $2/ml to the indoor terps.
If your in norcal, near north bay, we can also do tolls and turn ur biomass into terps and disty, that way u get exactly the terps u want, dm for toll fees.
We are doing 100-150lb runs, we dont pull 100% so there isnt the stinky ass green smell, we fraction the terps and add them together to ensure we only add in the good fractions.
Our yields are typically 0.5%-1.2% depending on quality of biomass.
(The gelato 41 im giving out was pure nug run. Which yielded 1.2%)
We are doing vacuum steam distilled with superheated argon assisted extractions.

5 Likes

Submitted the form, look forward to trying.

1 Like

submitted my form, looking forward to testing

1 Like

I filled out the form and never got a response, so pretty sure the giveaway is over. I’ve submitted the form for his old seed giveaway too and never got a response. Maybe I’m doing something wrong.

1 Like

The seed giveaway reached its allowance before i got to you on the list, sorry about that.
The terps started to get sent out last week, yours is either on its way still or will be shipped out on the second round. I sent about 30 last week, ive got another 40-50 people on the list, who havent gotten theirs sent out yet.

If u dont get urs by jan 21st let me know.

To anyone else that hasnt filled out the form, theres only about 20 slots left b4 i shut it down

7 Likes

Ran out of slots, so if you fill out the form now, it will be ignored.

Everyone who hasnt gotten theres yet, should be recieving it today or tomorrow. Check ur mailboxes, it will be a small flat rate box. If you just filled out the form in the past week, yours will go out next week.

4 Likes

Most people should have recieved theirs by now.
Let me know what u think of them🤙

5 Likes

Smelled pretty good, haven’t tested yet. Could tell it was indoor steam distilled from the smell.

3 Likes

The Gelato 41 Terps came out great, I mixed them into a distillate to achieve 7% terps. Right off the bat you can tell they are cannabis derived and not a complete botanical blend. Flavor is very present and sharp, does not have that sulfur like taste/smell that some steam distilled terps have. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a cannabis derived terp profile.

7 Likes

Received my sample, thanks!

To start off, imo these are a massive step up from any commercially available steam terpenes. There is no off notes, and a very distinctive sweet, floral flavor that comes through incredibly well defined even at lower concentrations. Pushing them at 4-5% seems to be the sweet spot, rather profound but smooth and light on the lungs.

These are among a handful of steam samples i have seen that weren’t totally destroyed or improperly processed in some way. I have tried almost everything out there from the last ~3y or so. For my taste buds they still do not measure up to CO2 or hydrocarbon fractions (your missing entire classes of targets), but you did an amazing job with the tools you were given. The smell matches the taste, there is no bite or harshness present at proper concentrations.

I still don’t get much of an underlying dank smell/taste off them, but you can immediately tell they are cannabis derived, and quality. It’s a clean aromatic portion without any body/underlying muskiness. You preserved the profile incredibly well for steam. The best use for these would probably be in pens for a discrete, clean, delicious product.

1 Like

I appreciate the reviews, thanks so much.
It is strange how some strains just dont get that skunky cannabis smell. When we do get that perfect profile, we usually dont sell it haha we keep it for in house. Once we get people who are steady customers, we start offering our in house only options. We typically advise them to add in that “gassy” strain about 1:4 (gassy:other) to get that full flavor profile that tastes like u just took a dab of live resin. Etiher way, people have been happy and i think adding in that gassy bit is just extra for your most loyal customers, who deserve the best.

Also fyi, if u want to make the best carts ever, u need to be incredibly careful how the terps are preserved. We store them in the freezer, with an argon blanket. Since they have to be shipped, there is a period of time where it warms up, even that little bit of time, does change it a bit. If u think these terps are good, then terps never taken out of the freezer and forumlated directly into your thc, will blow ur mind. There are lighter notes that disseapear when it warms up for too long.

If u want to make the best carts and are semi local, i also offer in person pickups, they would be taken out of the freezer and placed into a insulated box with freezer packs, so u can keep them frozen until u get back to ur place.

1 Like

They are really impressive. I would probably still hit these with a little bit of unrefined CO2 or hydrocarbon fractions, but i prefer a bit broader of a flavor. I haven’t ever seen gas/skunk come through well with steam, but given how good this was, i would definitely be interested in trying some danker runs if you ever make them more broadly available. Ultimately preference there. These would be real attractive straight for more discrete cannabis derived stuff, too. Again, these are probably the best steam terps i have ever seen. If your comparing them to other steam (which should be the measuring stick), there really isn’t much of a comparison, they are 100% a cut above, definitely worth the ticket. Formulating with them would probably be a breeze…Steam usually has some underlying harshness and mucky notes, this rings clean. Would feel rather comfortable mixing something more dank into them, should come through without any issues.

In regard to shipping, yea…i have noticed quite a few issues with all different kinds of terp by mail. Weather across the entire ship route seems to be factor, as does origin and receiving location (temp in offices/trucks i guess). I have found that well they definitely don’t like heat, they also really don’t like wild fluctuations in temperature. I have seen some really off-putting notes pop up with repeat. drastic temperature swings. It seems it’s likely either best to ship in dead winter, or alternatively early spring/late fall depending on origin and receiving locations. Dead winter is obviously colder, but you likely have far more drastic swings in temp along the route then when it’s a bit warmer (depends how warm your offices/trucks are). Shipping in the summer is a no go for me, even bdts drastically change.

Great to know re: in person pickup. I could totally see that, on my co2 the lighter violates start off gassing hard as soon as it warms up from cold storage. Out of curiosity, are you topping off your vials with inerts or something? Alot of vendors don’t even bother to actually vac seal. or even properly seal the damn vials lol. Have heard alot of horror storys about leaking, but your sample was packaged wonderfully. The lids on these vials are far better than the ones i typically see. 10/10 as far as packaging and presentation.