Formulations cannabinoids ratios and terpene profile for cancer treatment, Autism, Epilepsy, Chrone

Dear Community,
Between 2014 and 2019 i assisted over 3000 patients, mainly cancer patients from all ages but not only,
i recorded over 1600 patient, based on there conditions, and reported results in a simple way after 1 month treatment.
I am not a doctor, i am an extraction technician that love chemistry and engineering, i worked with many doctors to parallel treatments with the patient and participated in many development for treatments in the Technion of Haifa in Israel.
i do not claim any cure but i can claim better quality of life .

Best effect means that since these the use of those formulation there quality of life got better.
Those formulations composition results were verified by a laboratory in the Technion of Haifa where they have over 144 standard for cannabinoids
All the extract were made with Hydrocarbons and from cured flowers.

24 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I am sorry for your legal trouble and the loss of your lab. I was under the impression that Israel was one of the global forerunners in cannabis research, its a shame that you were shut down. It sounds like you made many contributions to the great work in the time you were active.

This seems to be an encrypted document. What’s the password?

6 Likes

Thank you, i uploaded the file without the password.

2 Likes

Wow this is some great work! Thank you for sharing!

What’s next for you and do you see a way to get back into a lab to continue the research?

2 Likes

in research they are good but only a few, i bothered to many people in the ministry of health , they sent the Israeli DEA at my home 6am with my wyfe and kids , 10 fuckers with guns. When they knew for 6 years what i was doing, it was also a no profit action, they only paid for the cost of the goods for the xtraction.

1 Like

i moved on to another country, my income is from consulting for labs , all post processing related. As for this project i think it needs to be open, the more i keep it secret and close circled the less it will have impact, i could have selll this data to companies but none of them ad a glimpse of thought for the patients just $$$$.
I helped many people from being declared dead in a few weeks to staying alive after 6 years they were told so. It needs to help more

5 Likes

I redownloaded but its still requesting a password. Probably an error on my end, I’ll figure it out later. It’s good to hear you were able to set up shop in friendlier territory.

1 Like

i tried and worked for me without the pass, if you want i can send it to you via email

Worked for me no issue.

@oliver710 you have done an amazing job :clap:

1 Like

A sample of patients this big is something for cannabis.

You should get this information in a research paper.

I commend you and the people involved…

2 Likes

Perhaps we should move this to the think tank instead of classifieds?

4 Likes

what is the think tank? how do i do that?

Gotchu

1 Like

We’ll get it for you :slight_smile: Thank you for the contribution and all your work; the amount of time and effort to compile this information is nothing trivial.

3 Likes

Thank you, i hope it will serve many

3 Likes

Stick around and I suspect it will!

2 Likes

i will

2 Likes

This should be included in the best cannabis medical database available and that is Granny Storm Crow’s List. It’s the most comprehensive medical listing for cannabis that I have seen. She updates the list every year, sometimes twice, and it’s posted in medical cannabis forums everywhere. Would it be okay if I shared your research with her, especially if you want it to get disseminated? Here’s just one portion of this year’s list to get an idea of what it is.

If anyone would like a full copy of the list you can DM me for it. It’s long. And thank you greatly for this. dragon (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC)

6 Likes

This is a very interesting compilation, thank you for bringing it to light. Maybe some good reading ahead

1 Like

please spread it, this is the point , the more the better

6 Likes