Foreign Objects in new bags biomass

I want to hear from some of the OGs in the community; i’ve seen blunt wraps, food, cups, scissors, dabbers, lighters.

Hope that everyone out there is staying healthy.

:beers:

7 Likes

For some reason I always found Doritos in one of my trim connects’ stuff . Scariest thing was when I found a bunch of razor blades from the harvest. I usually would put the trim on dry ice for 15 min and crush the nug with clean bare hands (I smoke the finger hash :joy: ). If I had done that with this batch I would have had a horrible day.

9 Likes

Tortillas, plant ties, other garbage from the floor.

2 Likes

Bullets, frogs, candy wrappers( usually the Hmongs) sunflower seeds ( usually the bulgarians) sharpies, trimmed nugs the trimmers were trying to steal, the list goes on

5 Likes

In another thread people were talking about bullets in crude. I was thinking if you aren’t keeping track of where you’re crude goes, at least keep track of where you’re bullets go :joy:

But then, which weighs more? :rofl:

3 Likes

I think we all have the same source lol

Seriously though i have found all of the above lol.
Got a dope snap on screwdriver once. That was worth more then the trim lmfao.
It was this one.

5 Likes

Ah, there you are haha

A fleshlight.

7 Likes

Well you know what the next question is going to be

4 Likes

Where’s the guy at who found roaches in his crude then tried to get a refund lol . All I ever got was plastic bits and dirt. Maybe a fake nail or two

4 Likes

Hes still waiting for his legit lab guy who wouldnt take him to lab to gibe him a refund after he files a police report

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: ah man sounds about right. For every rat there is a cat

I’ve found dimes and nickels loaded into lbs of my top shelf for the added weight.

1 Like

wow and here I thought some stems and dead fan leaves was bad service :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

And how much are you paying for that shit again? Lmao.

Someone gave you a 5g nickel.

3 Likes

I worked a deal on a grow where I would get all the trim. Cat hairs everywhere,for the first few harvest’s…I had to buy them plastic to put down and show the lazy fucks.

3 Likes

Let’s just say I’m running out of limbs.

3 Likes

One of my night crews lost a 9amp hour M18 battery out of my Milwaukee LED light tower one night when they swapped it out for a charged one. Claim they must of shoveled it into a super sack on accident. So either they stole it or someone is going to find a battery in one the sacks that’s worth more than all the biomass…

4 Likes

broken bong stem, .357 rounds, nails, rocks, Asian candy, more nails, and a debit card.

3 Likes

Golf balls, trimming sciccors, a hammer, paint brush (little one youd use for kief or pollinating), drill bits, onion, and the weirdest one was a boomerang, ive only seen a few in my life, who has a boomerang?

4 Likes