Snacking on the job?

Hemp, right?

If I found crap like that in product it would be mega hard for me not to out them for being a terrible company.

7 Likes

This reminds me of getting Mexican brick weed as a kid with bonus sandstone and a desiccated scorpion.

12 Likes

Didnt someone post up a tampon and a syringe last summer they found in a tote of biomass?

3 Likes

I thought this was a normal kinda hunting for buried treasure type of thing. I’ve seen your normal chip bags, half smoked blunts and trimmer scissors. One time I even found a burner phone.

Getting more than what you bargained for back then lol

9 Likes

Meanwhile little Billy is left wondering exactly where his Frito went, and big John; thinking about his donut piece, is laughing all the way to the bank…

3 Likes

I can finally say “This has been covered in great detail in another thread.” :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

https://www.cannadish.net/dorweedos-cannabis-infused-doritos/

They just added too much hemp to the recipe. I might go start a rumor that they are for the curing process lol.

“Hey dude, if you put Dorito’s in your bud cure jars, it’ll add terps and remove the chlorophyll more effectively!”

4 Likes

Doritos do have a special funk to them. My dog always smells like Doritos. That"s an indicator the funk is real.

5 Likes

I definitely didnt think this was so common! I did try the search bar 1st tho. I typed “debris in trim” and didnt come up with anything relevant so i gave up :rofl::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Doritos… the perfect fire starter material.

Ever light a dorito on fire? Please try this safely outside please.

5 Likes

Goes nice with that sour Diesel trim

3 Likes

Yeah, bullets, marbles, pieces of dreadlock…whatever makes it weigh haha

4 Likes

It was cured next to a dorito as desiccant. the corn chip, bro, nacho terpy do you even evenly humiditate bro?

3 Likes

:joy: seen plenty of meth pipes from the skin heads up in Oregon. :eyes:

1 Like

This reminds me of something that my dad described to me as “Dung Hash”…
Well dung hash apparently comes from when they harvest, the harvesters would shave their bodies and harvest naked… When they were done they would roll/ball up all of the hash and place it directly in the center of the 55lb bale. It was described as a “little bonus” by my father…

1 Like

Ever light a icee on fire? its flammable and puts off a cold flame. And coffee creamer is flammable if you blow it off the edge of a table towards a lighter. I lived in the burbs so that was my fun.

I think you guys mean fritos. If you smell like doritos thats special

1 Like

So a cop and a stoner were at a hash facility they both decided they can do anything a professional hash maker does. Well… Turns out they contaminated the batch…

2 Likes

There’s a company / brand called Resin Ranchers here in Portland. Their name is based off the folks who would go in the fields and after exiting, could literally roll off the hash from their clothes.

1 Like

Best thing was a pipe inside a huge tote of trim lol, I was like bet they wonder where that went in rotation. Worst has been razor blades, luckily no incidents from that. Never any food though oddly enough. :v:

2 Likes