Foreign Objects in new bags biomass

Trimer wooks,

I found a hacky sack in one once; rasta color no less, still have it rofl, shits been in my backpack since I found it, guess that makes me a wook! Lmaooo

7 Likes

Hi,
things I have seen are:
shredded cheese, salt plums, candy wrappers, bugs, razor blades/ scalpels , tortilla chips, dead mice, plastic plant ties/ trellising,lighters, napkins, leaves, cig butts, broken trim scissors, chewed gum, animal and human hair, lego’s, pens and pencils.

3 Likes

I found a $100 bill in the bottom of a $100 lb of trim once. Turned out to be great free trim

7 Likes

I have a boomerang, a few of them actually.

I have family in Australia

3 Likes

can you throw it proper? Never had any luck with one.

2 Likes

Not even close. If you don’t have an Australian accent the boomerang doesn’t “activate” haha

15 Likes

Would it be tacky to take them to an outback steakhouse if they were to visit you in the usa?
:grin:

3 Likes

Tacky? Nah, that would be hilarious.

I’d be pushing for him to drink one of those jumbo cans of Fosters.

4 Likes

You do now

1 Like

I’ve seen people finding all kinds of other contraband. Money. Garbage. The wooks are real when it comes to trim.

Dead mice, live mice, nuts and bolts, freezer packs, some of them popped open and leaking the weird freezer pack goo all over the biomass

2 Likes

“eh go fuck off ya cunt boomerang; grab me a foster mate”
insert assie accent

I imagine the activation phrase is something like that

5 Likes

Apparently dogcunt is their most offensive curse word. I wonder what their raciest joke would be.

2 Likes

I love to push those stereotypes!

2 Likes

We found a bloody condom once. I have a picture of it but it’s on a broken iPhone. Luckily it was in a small grocery bag and not a trash bag. We just ended up tossing the 2-3lb bag, it was a cool $60 loss

1 Like

If you don’t already know, Australians are very racist. At least my uncle is a bigggggot

1 Like

“Fuck off we are full” most Australian slogan possible

2 Likes

Man and i thought my condom wrapper was bad, but a bloody used one is a whole different ball park. Wish i still had my trim trash collection jar had some funny shit over rhe yrs

1 Like

Indoor trim > trashy midz

3 Likes

Me and my buddy kept the bag out for the next time we saw him. He walked right up to the bag to scope what was inside of it and his face lost all expression, he showed his wife and closed it up. It was a 40yr old Hmong guy and his wife. We have the entire reaction on video too. If I can ever get the video I’ll post it on here. You guys would fucking laugh your asses off.

6 Likes