Legend!

1 Like

My friend found a whole dreadlock once

10 Likes

:nauseated_face: burn the whole bag

8 Likes

We can all stop now because @Californialab wins

3 Likes

Yeah fan leaves and stems seem like a win on this thread. I’ve seen plastic more than a few times. For sure seen netting from the cultivation. This used to be more common than I had hoped lol.

Tortilla or breadball rehydrate hood tech lol

1 Like

Found this at the bottom of a bag today

tenor

4 Likes

Damn. I thought I had a good one with tortillas… but they seem to be an average find :frowning:

2 Likes

“fuck off ya cunt! we are full.”

(fixed due to the missing word.)

1 Like

My worst find…A used, uncapped syringe. Los Angeles 2013.

1 Like

Thats fucked up.
Id be knocking skulls if that shit poked me digging through the bag. Needle in a weedsack. Holyshit

2 Likes

@Californialab this is so funny man . It made It even twice as funny that they were Hmong . My friend lost his glasses and warned me that they might be in one of the bags of biomass . someone was carelessly packing columns probably just dumping the whole bag in . When we were unpacking columns we found a bent mangled pair of glasses in the column . My minion came in wearing them all bent and mangled up it was really funny and we make inside jokes about it all the time . We might even have the glasses somewhere still !

1 Like

Remeber buying trim in 2013 getting to the bottom of the bag to find nails and floor scraping most likely swept together and put into the bottom of the bag. Nasty.

1 Like

50lb bags, By any means! Lol thats super shitty bro

Trimmers: were all out bags boss

Grower: dumps out garbage bag here you go