Forbidden Fruit, Orange Crush and Sour Diesel

Looking for feedback on new samples. Check out Gold sample pack. Click on this link https://goldcoastterpenes.com/shop/packages/strains-packages/gold-pack/ select 3ml. At checkout enter coupon code Sample3pack you will receive the sample package no charge there is a $5 shipping fee. If you have any questions, I can be reached at 929-356-6086.

6 Likes

Your sample packs are great. Nice touch with customer service giving your phone line out.

6 Likes

Tbh phone lines with a real person always ups your sales SUBSTANTIALLY.

6 Likes

Orange Crush is a great “soccer mom” flavor.

5 Likes

I got mine in today! Thanks Ritch! You guys rock, and I can’t wait to give these ones a go. Still waiting on some carts and a hot plate, but they smell great just right from the bottle. And true to form, they smell closer to the actual strains then they smell perfumey. Can’t wait to load some up! Thanks again!

6 Likes

Make some savory terps like bacon or thanksgiving dinner pls.

2 Likes

Terpenes landed today. I’ll make a few batches this week and get them out to people. All smell great, i’ll lyk what everyone says.

1 Like

Bumped

5d

Looking for feedback on new samples. Check out Gold sample pack. Click on this link Gold Pack - Terpene Samples - Gold Coast Terpenes select 3ml. At checkout enter coupon code Sample3pack you will receive the sample package no charge there is a $5 shipping fee. If you have any questions, I can be reached at 929-356-6086

1 Like

What percentage would you recommend for these particular flavors? I’m going to check out the samples thank you!

1 Like

6-10% depending on viscosity.

1 Like

That really depends on what your final product is going to be.
If you are adding it to dabs you would use lessthan you would if you were filling carts.

3 Likes

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

at that point, why not just do surströmming

1 Like

Think I’m gonna try 6% to start

Whoops forgot to mention i will be using these for carts. Generally using mass terps and such I’ve been doing 5-7%, or less if I’m using hemp terps as well

1 Like

When I lived in north Dakota I learned about lutefisk? Ludafisk? Lye cured fish gel that’s a holiday thing?

Yeah

Some people like that shit.

Idk I was thinking about pet tinctures and was like why do they get the cool flavors and not the humans? Not every person is about sweets ya know

4 Likes

I made the direct mistake of putting some of that shit into my mouth once… Third worst decision in my life! I haven’t quantified what mistakes were #1 and #2, but I know that I have for sure done at least 2 things more stupid than eating that shit!

6 Likes

Id stick to flavoring agents that are already being usdd for pet products

1 Like

You need a hotplate home?

2 Likes

Fuck yes, do I ever! IT was like $76 bucks to ship my hotplate from AK!

Just ordered my sample. Looking forward to trying these.