Forbidden Fruit, Orange Crush and Sour Diesel

I got a china mag stir hot plate I’ll ship you. Could probably get it in medium flat rate…

5 Likes

That would be fucking righteous!!

4 Likes

I’ll be in touch. I’ll get it out and boxed up tonight.

2 Likes

Forbidden fruit smells amazing. Really like how the sour smells too. I don’t personally smoke but made a batch of the forbidden the other day. Just waiting on feedback from a few friends. Forbidden definitely smells very very good though.

3 Likes

Our terpenes are food grade. Great for drinks and food. Health and beauty also for makin candles.

2 Likes

You know, that’s something that I have often wondered. Make up some nice candles that smell like some dank would be the shit!

3 Likes

Just these 3 flavors or are there other choices

1 Like

What are you looking for? We chose this pack as it has several top purchases.

Strawnana instead of sour diesel.

Ordered gold pack got these

2 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

Same here. I’m not interested in using any of these terpenes.

1 Like

Ok we’ll take care of that for you. Click the link complete the order form and then put a note in the note section.

2 Likes

The offer forbidden fruit and show up with jack trick, the oldest trick in the book

2 Likes

Already placed a full order. Sample pack i ordered was same as dude above

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll be placing a full order if the sample pack being incorrect isn’t addressed. Fool me once…shame on you…fool me twice…well then I’m the fucking idiot

3 Likes

Y’all can always send me those terps. Not ideal for my purposes, but it’ll be better than me continuing with nicotine…

2 Likes

People still use botanical terpenes? :rofl:

1 Like

Got some feedback today. Made a batch of the sour diesel and the forbidden fruit this week. A friend said the forbidden fruit was fantastic but is yet to try the sour diesel. I just gave her a handful and told her to test so there is the slim chance she go the two flavors confused. I don’t personally smoke but she was impressed. Will wait to hear back from a few others but so far so good will most likely be placing an order.

So far forbidden fruit is a hit.

1 Like

I apologize if you received the wrong samples? Please send me your contact information and I’ll make sure you receive Forbidden Fruit. Every once in a while we make a mistake its not done on purpose we are all human. I can be reached at rich@goldcoastterpenes.com or 929-356-6086 thank you for your understanding. Rich

1 Like