For Sale: Brand New Concerto 4 channel vacuum controller 50% off!

New, in Box unit. $4,500 free shipping.

Item Model/Manufacturer: Across International and Digivac
Description:
+Up to 4 chamber control with only 1 high-end vacuum pump for rotary evaporators up to 100 Liters and Falling Film Systems
+Fine control of target vapor pressure for more precise compound separation through distillation
+Enables using reliable and long lasting rotary vane oil pumps & dry scroll pumps in applications where diaphragm pumps were previously required
+Keeps vacuum pumps near their base pressure resulting in greater longevity

FEATURES

Silver Innovation Award Winner for Instrumentation at PittCon 2020!

GO BIG OR GO HOME & MAXIMIZE THROUGHPUT: +Largest flow paths available to insure maximum flow for faster evaporation
+The rotary evaporator controller is particularly useful when you are looking to maintain pressure at a certain level as needed for botanical processing and rotary evaporation.
+Mounting is bench top.

Enables using reliable and long lasting rotary vane oil pumps and dry scroll pumps in applications where diaphragm
pumps were previously required

Keeps vacuum pumps near their base pressure resulting in greater longevity

Price/MSRP: $5,450
Current location of item: Oregon
Estimated lead time: Can ship immediately
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller
User support / Warranty: item is brand new. Will confirm warranty status

4 Likes

Will reduce price $500 a day untill I get a bite. You guys surprise me. I thought you’d love this.

2 Likes

I think they’re super cool and look forward to playing with one!

2 Likes

$4,000 bump

1 Like

I would jump on this if it weren’t for my experience with vacuum controllers in general.

Vacuum controllers malfunction over time. To me a $5000 instrument meant to make my life easier needs to be purpose built to handle normal operation.

Even small amounts of solvent contamination, in my experience, can result in a malfunction. Can this controller handle significant amounts of solvent vapor without malfunctioning?

That’s a Digivac question. I’ll see what info I can get for you.

From Digivac:

While the Concerto and SNAP controllers have been extensively tested and originally built for Cannabis distillation and solvent recovery applications, you are absolutely correct that a significant amount of solvent will result in malfunction. We do publish cleaning procedures for VPC, SNAP, and Concerto for this purpose. In our experience, cleaning these controllers returns them to optimal performance in most cases.

One thing to consider is controller malfunction due to cannabis oil is a good indication that there is product loss in the system. This might be an opportunity to revisit SOPs and make sure that Cannabis oil does not reach the controller, rather it reaches the collection container it was intended for.

Even if issues do occur, we offer services to clean and repair, in addition to warranty our products. If something isn’t working right, let us know. We are both the American designers and manufacturers of our products. We can fix anything DigiVac.

5 Likes

$3,500 bump

1 Like

$2,500 bump.

4 Likes

Still available?

Nope I bought it

3 Likes

how do you like it??? Does it have ability to program a ramping profile to set values of vac at a slow rate?

1 Like

Reviewed it here.

Yes it lets you program ramps.

The guys on the floor have suggested that it occasionally will choose to go full vac instead of to your new programmed value for no apparent reason. I’m not certain if this is a fat finger issue or not, but the interface certainly isn’t perfect.

At the price I paid, I like it.

Definitely would be much less happy at full price. Not entirely unhappy. But certainly not excited.

4 Likes