Floraplex Terpenes

Hi everyone, sorry we have been less communicative lately. Lots going on here at Floraplex! We have been busy turning knobs and pushing buttons to design new and existing products to keep pushing the terpene boundaries! We’re also super excited to welcome a few new team members who will ensure we keep providing the industry’s best customer service, including a new social media guru who will make sure the Future4200 community is always on top of our minds!

In other news, we’re no longer accepting sample requests by DM. From now on you’ll have to go through our website request form: Free Samples for Businesses - Floraplex Terpenes

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me a message! :sunglasses:

1 Like

2 week absence then a bunch of changes. I smell a conspiracy brewing I’m putting on my foil hat.

Blink twice if you are being held hostage by TT

14 Likes

Well @ExtractNinja is still MIA from here and IC for a while now.

Oh where oh where has @ExtractNinja gone.

5 Likes

Hey guys, so I have picked up about 10 ounces of terpenes or more between 7-10 flavors and I have to say everyone absolutely loves them. I get people in Denver, Los Angeles, Vegas, and plenty of other states with wide medical programs and they all rant and rave over them. I vetted all the major terpene companies including Global Cannabinoids, Blue River, True blue, and plenty more that I didn’t get samples from but they didn’t make the cut from just the sheer fact of a lack of professionalism. I won’t say which company but one wanted me to do some weird payment process that I had never heard of, and just felt sketchy. In the end I liked the people I spoke with over the phones demeanor and readiness to sell me what I needed. Believe it or not, some of these start up companies have a website, but lack internal structure and I couldn’t get someone to respond for days on an order. Needless to say I did not make that order. Over all I have been quite impressed with the normal terpenes I have bought. The users let it speak for itself and I have only had positive feedback. Who is someone that disagrees and uses true blue or another provider and why? I am curious as to what your thoughts are. I see a lot of people changing on here which makes me think they are the right choice, but always open to new ideas.

How do you get to 2.88 terp?

Do you do it by mass or weight?

I cutt mine 6% for example, so 20 grams of distil x 6% = 1.2g of terp by weight.

howcome here you didnt use uber thick, and now you do? and you are using the same cart?

https://abc7ny.com/health/new-york-issuing-subpoenas-to-3-companies-amid-vaping-crisisw/5525981/

@FloraplexTerpenes what’s the subpoena say?? Do we get to know exact what uber thick was??

13 Likes

You missed a uber thick add on your Instagram btw

4 Likes

Your battery is about to die :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

what part of Canada? sounds like a product I would want.

I’m really hoping this isn’t true @FloraplexTerpenes since you had said Uber Thick was all terpene content.

Even more I hope no one here has been using any of these thickeners…

Pure disty and 4% Terps only fellas!

3 Likes

It seems like it’s truer than true.

I brought up this point a long time ago internally where I’m at: the entire cutting game is designed to find a “terpene” that is flavourless and odourless. It’s a game of technicalities, not a race to make the best product. Vitamin E is technically a terpene I think but this notion that terpenes are all safe to inhale is insane to me.

Go buy some MinWax floor finish for hardwood. Company brags about their incredibly low 250 V.O.C. mixture. Those are mostly terpenes. Don’t think anybody would think smoking hardwood finishing liquids is safe.

4 Likes

Floraplex has vanished from this site since this news broke. Coincidence I suppose lol.

11 Likes

To be fair, they are dealing with a subpoena at the moment.

5 Likes

They haven’t disappeared. They just don’t want to say shit. Same with TT.

13 Likes

can you post where you saw that? i dont remember them ever saying that in fact it was always pretty sketchy from the beginning they never released any details about Uber thick. the other thickener has already been tested however.

6 Likes

Good catch.

2 Likes

Yeah I was just reading up to clear that up to, yesterday went looking they never said anything about what Uber was yet. Just diluent and thickner

But we all Know what it was obviously

3 Likes

@square_root_pharms it was on a thread here, but a lot of their posts have started to mysteriously disappear :roll_eyes:

I do remember an altercation where someone was calling them out and they said adamantly all their products were 100% terp content, no diluents.

But can’t seem to find it

I heard from a colleague that Floraplex and TT come from the same source, or that they are one of the same. Is this true? Is one a better grade than the other?