Floraplex Terpenes

I cant wait to try its coming fast they are in Michigan I also am in Michigan I will definitely let you know my findings, after your report on using the uber thick i was definitely willing to try another of their products just to help flow we got some carts from ald on here from william and first few already had distillate blowing out the mouthpiece for some reason and i almost got a huge order from him and then got a few people telling me they were coming out the top dont know if the floraplex taste so good they are cooking it and sucking it out the tip or what its like 8 % terp profile and pure dist

what cart and what size holes

3 Likes

ccell g5 press in tip 1.0 ml got 200 to sample from @Ascent

1 Like

Almost all carts should have such individual phenomenon when oil almost finish up and hit harder as the negative pressure value in the carts. Top airflow ones shouldnā€™t have such issue.

my friend told me it did it from start to finish so i was def worried it would be a problem i have not experienced this with ccell g5 carts i came across here in the united states so it seems unique to mine

Thereā€™s no enough pressure in space in carts while oil almost finish finishing up may cause this issue. Also using lower battery power may one of the reason that affect it

3 Likes

At that thickness, start to finish, it could be the battery combo. I have done this to.a.ccell from too low of tempetatures and too low viscosity with too.large intake holes for the viscosity. What voltage are the batteries? What wattage does this result in with the g5? And what size are the intake holes?

2 Likes

Fk yeah just got this

Awesome cannot wait to try thanks floraplex very happy camper trying to figure what terp profiles to get like pokemon got to catch em allā€¦
looks very clear ā€¦

5 Likes

original is garbage uber is worlds of difference no comparison never try the thickener it makes my nose sting and its way too easy to overdo

I really like the Uber thick too. Customers love it. Iā€™ve got good feedback from everyone except one dude and heā€™s impossible to make happy. Itā€™s a little bit of a pain to work with because itā€™s so thick but the little bit I could taste it it seemed like it was kind of sweet. I liked it a lot. Hoping to try those amped up terps soon, hearing a lot of good things about them.

2 Likes

@ChalupaBatman Hey man, Iā€™m curious what the person who didnt like it said? I get a pressure headache everytime I vape the uber thick (50% uber thick 40% thc dist 10% cdt), so I tried turning the mix into capsules with some evco and it not only made me feel dizzy and headachey but I got general gut/gastro intestinal pain, but no actual nauseaā€¦ I literally never get headaches except when I smoke tainted bud, so it tripped me out. Repeated experiment, same problems. Smoked a joint and it helped take the edge off the gut pain, and improved my mood so I dont think itā€™s from too high a dose. Been vaping every other part of the mix no problem and ate some kief caps yesterday no problemā€¦ I may be allergic to whateverā€™s in it but I have no idea whatā€™s in itā€¦ Not sure how to deal with it except to just avoid the product, which is a shame because I need a good cbd diluentā€¦
Any thoughts @FloraplexTerpenes?? I dont doubt its a legit product and dont want to talk smack but I gotta trust my gut on this :wink:
It may have given me a mild rash on my stomach/chest as well which has only ever happened to me from codeine beforeā€¦ Gahā€¦

1 Like

I think 50% cut is just way too much (according to me at least), I understand that you want to cut it, but at that point, it is ā€œalmostā€ like smoking raw UberThick, as far as eating, not sure about that either.

3 Likes

It was as a test to see how I liked it. I would only ever do a 50% cut for CBD, but Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s supposed to work at that concentration for those purposes. I prefer no cut for THC distillate except added terpenes/flavour elements, and at a 5% rate at that.

1 Like

Durban poison has been a huge hit lately. Just ordered another bottle.

1 Like

Why not just use the CBD str8 instead of cutting it? I understand it crystalizes but a quick warm-up with a lighter gets is back to a liquid or do what I do and leave it in the car for 20min.

1 Like

I have used carts where they are so vicous you get air bubbles and either a lighter (as you as) but it gets annoying and takes a way from the easy and convinent nature of using CBD carts for me. If the cart was for resale I can see some customers mistaking this for a fault (when it isnt one but a potential issue none the less).

Also, being able to add a good terpene profile as the sacrifice of a little potency is well worth it IMO.

1 Like

I live in Canada, so leaving it in the car (for 8 months of the year) will be more likely to make the crystals crash then melt. Its for yhe convenience factor that I am interested in it, but at this point Iā€™m thinking its better to annoy people then to give them mystery substances

2 Likes

I reallythink your customers will appreciate your honesty and understand. This can also be a good selling point and offer both methods. Iā€™m pretty sure they are going to opt for the non 50% cut and the quick 5sec warm up.

1 Like

Weā€™ve not released a cbd pen yet actually, still in testing :wink: