FlashBang-Bx (A5HAZEBX x FlashPoint#40) x MacV2 (Seed contest) scavenger hunt giveaway

You da Man!

1 Like

Some are worth a decent amount, as with most bills repeating serial #s and Star notes random things like that can make them valuable to certain collectors.

2 Likes

Facts, I used to work at an auction house here, we would have all types of notes pass through, all types of rare coins, I’d score them super cheap, my grandfather has then now

I tried to get it all
No official future4200 merch.
I thought it’d be funny to post my first try on mushrooms which got contaminated yet is still fruiting. I bet you’re not gonna find a 10mm socket screw driver haha

3 Likes

I’m going to fold it up and keep it in my wallet for good luck

3 Likes

Outside the box merch :wink::smirk: still a win got one more spot after you :facepunch:t3: Dm your info

1 Like

The one in my wallet was the only $2 I have that never was a part of my dark life, it’s my good luck charm Lol.

1 Like

Ya i keep alot of random bills that are worth more than face value, when im old it will become more than a hobby. There are some real valuable coins that can easily pass thru your hands if you don’t look for them.

1 Like

I’ve got coins from all over the world & a few rare ones from the states. But all my bills are with my grandfather till he passes, then back to me. He used to collect the, avidly himself but can’t get around as easily anymore so when I see one I get them for him

Strip clubs use them, too

2 Likes

Haaaa that’s funny

2 Likes

well… it was worth me entering just for the 2 dollar bill … lol.
I wonder how many will be in spian ??

3 Likes

I’ve always seen them as good luck so I’d like to send some out to the growmies who participated in this thread a chance at luck :call_me_hand:t3::facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

You gotta sign mine, it will make me feel like it is carrying more luck that way!@

1 Like

I got you!

3 Likes

I think there is one spot to fill here, then they will go out let’s make that spot filled

1 Like

Can i enter twice ? llololo

1 Like

I mean a spot filled a spot filled lol

I will ask @GreenBeam if he has the " stuff "

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: