Flame thrower

Except no substitutes

7 Likes

Doesnt look all that complicated. Looks like you could make one by repurposing a pressure washer wand. Use a cylinder with a dip tube as your fuel tank and use CO2 to pressurize. At that point i think you would just need to get the nozzle right if you want to be able to shoot your flame a distance comparable to the one OP posted.

I wouldnt want to be the one to test it though lmao.

3 Likes

Can of hair spray and you have a mini flame thrower. Used a lot of my moms aqua net growing up.

Lol

IF you remove the cans tip/nozzle, insert a sewing needle, using a lighter to melt plastic tip/nozzle around the sewing needle. Let cool. Remove sewing needle. Now you have a flamethrower in a can. It WILL SHOOT a distance!!! 5’ or so.
Not for use under 21 or the influence

No I’m not a pyro. I used to do this with shave cream cans as jokes on my stepdad growing up. But tried 1x on hairspray. Woohoo

6 Likes

Oh man, the amount of wd40 and hairspray I went through as a kid…

Also, for some fire fun, mixing Styrofoam and gasoline was always a good time. Nothing like ghetto napalm!

8 Likes

Use fire extinguishers

3 Likes

Yes this is something I should have noted. Hopefully everyone here is too old to play with that shit anyway lol.

Good time back in the day though.

Add simple green to the napalm mix. It will thicken it up a bit and make it much easier to work with. Now filll a 2 liter soda bottle with it. Now go write with your giant napalm dobber on a fresh black top road, squeezing it to apply the napalm as you write. Light it…and whatever you wrote is now melted into the road. Permanent until paved over. If you dont like someone and want everyone to know they are a piece of shit…

8 Likes

I like the way you think, I didn’t know the simple green trick.

I can only imagine how much trouble we all raised as punk ass teenagers haha. Seems as if there’s a few former fire bugs here.

4 Likes

So take road cones, make a line across the street, ring of napalm from said dobber around each. Light. Now road cones are melted into the road, only the base melted. Enjoy…

Yeah…we fucked around a bit lol

Imagine waking up to your driveway blocked by a dozen cones melted to the ground. Yeah, you can just drive over them…but it’s funny to watch. They dont like it.

6 Likes

Hahaha, you guys were much more creative in your destruction! That is some pretty funny shit to do.

We just beat shit up with bats or what have you, or made bombs and blew it up.

1 Like

Dont think I didn’t do that shit lol. We had 6 wood lathes in wood shop. Beat sticks out of dimensional lumber for days. We’d literally go through them because they were fir(tree species) and they would break.

2 Likes

We would have had some fun lol.

Had a few eun ins with thw aplhabets boys over triple F and cannon fuse when i was a kid after a few large tree went missing with loud noises

4 Likes

Yo does that shit go boom? How though if its fire fighting foam? Or is there another triple F I’m unaware of?

Triple F gun powder. Fine grain

Lol that makes so much more sense.

“playa extinguisher”: fill fire extinguisher with ordinary flour, pressurize…

8 Likes

Someone need to try this with AC lmaooo xD

Freeze shaving cream overnight (Barbasol, old school foam style grandaddy used) puncture can, leave in car. Two or three will fill a car as it thaws/leaks out.

Edit. So I’ve heard. Also not extraction related

8 Likes

That’s amazing haha. I never heard of that one!

1 Like