Flagging abuse

Man fuck Cardi B

She can’t even speak properly much less read

They open and immediately close again

1 Like

In my opinion it isn’t

Perceive it how you want but the word racist being tossed around as often as it is has made it lost all its meaning

Make a joke? Racist

Also stooping to personal insults after calling someone a racist is pretty counter intuitive.

Here we goooo

1 Like

Ask china spammers to get verified =racist

5 Likes

Ay man I just wanna see if their merry go rounds test for heavy metals

1 Like

Yup jokes can be racist.

Did the last girl you were with like 10 years ago dump your for a cooler black guy?

What’s with the dog whistle?

You better delete it before @Akoyeh logs in and puts the PC cuffs on and reads you your rights

6 Likes

Jokes on you, I don’t date as its a waste of time at my age. I’m waiting till I’m settled in to consider it.

What dog whistle?

Looks like the bait was taken and I got a reaction

I’ve talked so much shit to the junk slangers and was never called racist because my insults were about their junk not their ethnicity

4 Likes

I only make it about China because 90% of China hardware or China made anything is usually cheap bullshit vs American sourced. And the Chinese government is a terrible government, we can all agree on that. I mostly just spam a China flag if anything

I’ve also stated theres a handful of good Chinese vendors here who I respect highly, I nominated QBD for MOM as he’s a respectable person and respectful with good hardware.

Sorry you see everything as racist

1 Like

I don’t see everything as racist. Just your pic with the POC in it str8 from some Facebook maga or all lives matter page.

1 Like

All lives do matter my friend

And no, I have no clue where the meme came from other than stonetoss made it

I’m just sick of everyone, doesn’t matter what race, I mean everyone of bitching about oppression this and oppression that. I only care about what people’s actions are and how they speak and what they say. Not color of skin.

2 Likes

I gotta remember to stop clicking on the hidden reply link and let your ignorant ass stay on ignore where you belong.

2 Likes

You’re the one stooping to personal insults after I say my opinion.

I’m open to discussion in the DM’s

As I said before I’m just sick of people saying oppression this and oppression that when the real enemy is the federal government and the foreign shadow governments and the US shadow government

1 Like

See how quick I got shut down???

2 Likes

Notice that someone is blocking our discussions on forum civility? What does that tell you about their intent?

Why do you think things continue to get stirred up, with calls to unionize?

What are all the different agendas on the table?

6 Likes

For some reason people have decided that their ideal version of this forum is 4chan. And if all the people supplying scientific content leave and it just becomes universal echo chamber, that’s fine. I guess that is what the majority wants. Kind of makes me feel like this site is a lost cause at this point.

18 Likes

People just want to be rude instead of having civilized conversation.

Instead they stoop to personal insults

Yes. Quite disturbing as to how they actively censor

Wheres SPDKing when you need him

I have just not posted much too much negativity for a while . I try to only offer valid info related to the subject . Occasionally when people ask questions about cls stuff or growing i will chime in . I would put out my SOPs for pyrex sugar and REX of thca in only butane . I have a couple pretty good tricks for isolating thca powder with just butane and crashing again for really nice diamonds . Also have a trick up my sleeve for dissolving and cleaning up dark oil . I just don’t want to start a big shit show

6 Likes