Flagging abuse

Is there a way to disable flagging for members that over use it?

At some point it’s not serving the purpose for which it was intended and vandalizing the site and running the mods ragged.

8 Likes

May we see who is shutting down legitimate threads with flags?

There appears to be intentionally disruptive gamesmanship about and I believe in addressing conflicts head on and calling a spade a spade.

6 Likes

Maybe @Future can chime in…

2 Likes

The only time I use flags is obvious spam, threads that make me say “You’re just intentionally being an asshat” or blatantly have nothing to do with the thread.

Where has there been a clear abuse of flags? Got any proof like screenshots?

1 Like

There were like 5 threads that got moderated and closed because of flags

2 Likes

Yeah. The now notorious spdking thread has a 24 hour hold on it. Opens in 2 hours, so we’ll see an explosion there i think.

2 Likes

Flags are for spam

Certain users are using them like a tampon and midol combo for when they get hurt feelings and cramps from their periods

5 Likes

There’s a massive amount of off topic bullshit that objectively deserves getting flagged to death, that’s not abuse of the flagging system but at worst calculated sabotage and at best abuse of posting rights by one mentally retarded user in particular.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised to see this one flagged to death like the others!

2 Likes

I have flagged my own posts for mods to delete and that’s it.

I get it for spam sales but flagging off topic content is being a Karen periodt.

3 Likes

I think flags should be used for really offensive shit but hey we can just pussify everything these days.

9 Likes

What others find offensive I find funny

That’s why I’m happier

-not me

5 Likes

I blame Cardi B

3 Likes

https://ifunny.co/video/micheal-jackson-singing-in-the-car-m1Hs8UpO8?s=cl

3 Likes

It’s like a temper tantrum. Or like the saying. “If I can’t use it. I’m gonna make it to where no one can use it”

Rather just putting members or topics on silent. They want to be seen standing up for the injustices!

Reminds me of capt save a hoe syndrome

6 Likes

Some snitch is gonna flag your meme because they don’t know how to get a gf

2 Likes

Flagging is the opposite of personal liberty lol

3 Likes

1 Like

This is pretty racist
Still not gonna flag it.

But you are a distasteful person whose house and clothes probably smell.

7 Likes