First time using Vac chamber - Bubbles :D

Down Under Moite

1 Like

do they have clean butane?

Is there any source there for all the stainless?
I think you can order from china and if asked you can say dairy or brewing equipment

By starting material I thought you meant the buds. I can get Whip it premium or puretane easily. Worst case scenario I will import it. I’ve seen on Skunkpharm the residuals are fairly low but most people would still prefer to distil the gas. I agree with those sentiments. But I will not doing any gas distilling anytime soon.

I’m working with a single can - 300ml. The sizes don’t warrant the setup.

yeah i meant the buds, are you buying it to run or you have trim. If you have trim then get a big system. If you have to buy it id just open blast.

look for fet seeds, hes my fav aus breeder.

Blasting Buds. No Trim :slight_smile: I want Trim though. But bigger system needed for sure imo.

well i meant do you buy it or not, it looks like you just want personal so blaxt away but find a place for a vac pump.

There are no shortage of recommendations here for one which I will inevitably hit up soon :slight_smile:

does aus get amazon? just curious

Saw it on an infomercial for the “pump n seal”.

yeah ofcourse - there’s plenty to buy there. it’s not access - im a little short on cash atm. i can get access to tonnes of pumps but just a little short in the green and by green i mean money… and green

you saw my aspirator post, get it for 30, itll do the job

what are you using as a vac chamber? Is it a ball jar LOL?

Haha I don’t know what a ball jar is. I am DIY but not that much. No I got a stainless steel vac chamber with pressure gauge from Ablaze.

Yes I did - if you’re sure it’ll work then I’ll try it out for sure. Do I have to keep the water running to keep vac though? I imagined I could seal the chamber with the levers and hold the pressure.

you need a valve which you should have. That little pool of bubbles is the gift that keeps giving, itll bubble for hours. Its a waste of water to run constant so i would do a pump motion where you pull it down and then let it do its thing and then pull the vac again. Like I said ethanol is a real pain to purge. Avoid needing it by running cold butane.

I want the option with the least impurities. Still get a bit of shit during a cold extraction no?

I smoke flower, I dont feel like Im getting bad things from a plant wax. On some level its snobbery, even a few years ago in chicago I showed off my crystals at a pot fest and nobody had seen or heard of that form of thc. They thought it was crack? But its pure? They ask how do I know and shit and Im about more stoned than ever and paranoid and dont want to tell them that I grew it from seed and made it. I smoke flower

I’ve fallen in love with winterized extract. I can dab it or I can decarb it and load it into a cart. It burns nicely too I absolutely love it.

Having said that I’m going to upgrade to a closed column setup and start learning some of that.