First time making diamonds what do I need YES IVE READ The sops

That’s why I’m asking what cls brand or company doesn’t rob I’ll go that way take it easy

1 Like

Lowkey I probably saved your pets life and you didn’t even know it

You compounding steriles? What are you compounding for vet?

1 Like

Get on over to @Killa12345 site for a good price on a CLS:

3 Likes

@LordHashington
I got a really nice beginner closed loop. Started from killers base but added on components to make extractors life easier. 1/4-1# capability.

I’ll send it in pieces. Start learning closed loop by pressure testing and building a secure rig.

I’ve even got some extra stainless to where a skilled extractor can build up himself a diamond miner to boot.

4 Likes

Normally business owners pay consultants for this kind of assistance, it’s weird when they beg for free advice imo.

3 Likes

I never begged for it this my first post plus close mouths don’t get Fed. You’ll never know until you ask right. And I ask for the stuff not the sop take it easy

Love homie

1 Like

Thank you fr imma keep learning no doubt

I’m sure lots of people here will give you all the advice you need for a reasonable price.

Sorry, it rubs me the wrong way when people come here and try to get free advice from the community on their money making ventures.

What are you offering for any kinds folks that are willing to help you? What are you going to do for @Dr.stanky if he does help?

1 Like

That’s a dope offer. I’d jump on that.

5 Likes

I am when I got the cheese I’m not tryna window shop especially when someone is offering so much. Tryna put a good foot thru the door

If killas says it that’s double :joy:

I put dr stanky I’ll bring the goods and pay for grub dinner I’m not a cheap or ungrateful dude. Any one who’s done me a solid see that shit back in 3 folds

Like Roberto said, consultants get paid for this shit
What would you pay for a week of someone’s time, hands on, teaching you a lot of info, and that’s after you buy the machine?
If you make it worth the price, someone could even write you SOPs for every action…
Lots of people out of work, and some have “I do what I want” jobs that could fly to you and hold your hands and reach you safety and efficiency

3 Likes

How much do you want to spend on a machine? If you get it used, please buy new gaskets and bolts/nuts

5 Likes

You doing a ‘solid’ or paying for a measly dinner doesn’t help pay their bills.

Seems like you don’t really value people’s times and just want free advice, because a meal ain’t nothing bud.

2 Likes

Open source steel is the best bet for a functioning CLS for the cheap.

2 Likes

You didn’t see me putting goods right ? When I slide I bring a zip of rosin and I don’t intend on driving back with it. If buddy wants money let him say that if HE wanna be buddy buddy that’s cool. Im still down chop it up and pay him. If you knew me I helped bonds and lawyer fees and rent so much more for my homies. What you think I would do for someone who Teaches me

if you are visiting dr stanky let me know when. I got a cls system thats likely to be unused in the near future. its pretty badass, all swagelok valves. crc and molesieve columns and a pump.

1 Like

@thumper u guys are a blessing fr I will I’m on papers bout to get off and Michigan is first stop