Filter Paper Preferences

buchners also most intented for kief runs for me, i have the pandas also. but think it might be a little to less solvent at to high concentraion to use that with filter bags, but i would also need to get some sown first, so stuck with buchner completely for now.

i should properly also go read the bucket tech thread again

For small amounts of kief buchner work. Good
Trick is decanting ading fress solvent and decanting again then filter the kief

1 Like

Does AA and AO have the same filter capibilities? i only have AA forgot to buy AO

is celite, bento and AC the only recommended for edibles without further processing.

Im real hard on getting a pressurized n2 system now also, and combine with possibility to do CLS runs, but i know you dont now any about CLS rouge hahahh :smiley: african ip said so.

Ni aluminium oxide we only use to warm winterize with a alcohol as solvent
Activated aluminium we use to de color using an alkane as solvent
Activated aluminium is a. Absorption product used to absorb water in the compressors industry

2 Likes

so in reality i bought the wrong A and need to buy the AO

Pressurized n2 is Nice but
I started using my cls with pressurized air for filtration needs no need for n2

does it not affect any to just blow air through, what would be diffrent exactly in outcome

If you want to warm winterize wich will only catch 80 % if your fats and waxes Yes
You need to by the coarse type grit 60 for you to have some flow the powder will clog fast

Damn ok, i will have to buy some then with shit shipping from US.

summit said it was the same when i asked, but could not be sure

" Activated alumina is a porous, solid form of aluminum oxide . So they are the same thing."

So they consist of the same or what? but diffrent particle size? one heated one not?

1 Like

We use n2 in cls when working with explosieve gasses for it is innert
Using air (21% O2 ) will give explosion recipes

2 Likes

yes only air through CLS used as ar CRC

1 Like

Activated aluminium is a diffrent thing and produced under diffrent circumstanses
Aluminium oxide is used in the sand blasting industry and is the sand on
Sandpaper

2 Likes

thanks , that was a shitty answer they gave

Labshop.nl has aluminiumoxide per kg
At 6 € if not mistaken grid 60

3 Likes

wasnt bad, and labgrade, /clean for edible filtration use?

i want the real deal best thing, just wanna make sure it is that.

Man man it s to bad you never took the time to pass by me in south amsterika
Would have saved you a lot of headaches

1 Like

Got to look it up but i think it is
Even thou we are the only mad sientist using it for food products

3 Likes

heeh would have been a needed vacation tho, not only being there, but not reading as much cause i just needed to se it done once

1 Like

as long as it safe, i dont wanna use any with chance of harm if leftover powders

and that question was bugging my mind a bit, of what all the medias was for edible use or a no goooo…

This one you want for flow