Filling solvent tank

This was back in the day. I don’t use cans anymore but that adapter is made to connect to any 1/4” jic nipple

I do use cans to re up my tanks but I distill them all through the collection.

1 Like

:laughing: :rofl: lol he doesn’t

That is probably just be a tank specifically used for dirty tane. Then distill from that tank into another clean tank…

At least that’s what I’m assuming

I cant even imagine having to do that all the time, i did 2 master cases 8yrs ago and never again. Straight to #100 tanks

3 Likes

Neveragainpartner

I seem to recall it taking about 2 min per can back then. Each can held about 1 lb. It was something like 1.5hrs of swapping cans for a big tank. :laughing::rofl::joy:

but its easy, and you get in a rythm and I just lean on the can. Whip it is pretty clean anyways but some from bvv were gross

keep the collection in dry ice slurry for faster filling though, it’ll suck those cans dry…and vac the system before loading tane to help.
Then distill it over into ur clean solvent tank to fill the tank

I thought the 300ml cans where under a lb and the 420ml cans just over a lb. But idk

I literally use a large tank now and turn knows so I don’t remember can math

1 Like

People still tap cans??? I haven’t done that in forever. Y’all out there in the trenches!!! Stay strong!!!

6 Likes

I dont even have a stainless storage vessel.

Dont forget all the air in that lil section of line tour adding when swapping cans.

1 Like

Buy tanks not cans. Then exchange tanks. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

How many 300ml make 10lb of butane?

1 Like

Lookin like 26.38 300ml cans makes 10lbs

How big is ur tank is the question and your collection pot

Bc u don’t fill them 100% full

1 Like

10x10 solvent and collection tank

1 Like

@Killa12345 u mind since ur the best at math at this…or @Soxhlet @cyclopath ?

10x10 collection holds how much and 10x10 tank holds how much at 80% full

1 Like

is the 10x10 solvent tank a 50lb one?

Got pics… btw where did u get ur recovery tank and how much did it cost in the UK I have buddy there lookin for one

And can u get those cheap ass carbon steel yellow and gray recovery tanks how much are rhese

V=πr²h

Edit:

5 Likes