1 Like

Peanutbutter?

4 Likes

nope just pure co2 extract

1 Like

Looks good!

Nice!!! the ingenuity that this industry promotes is amazing

1 Like

thank u, I couldnt justify getting a filling machine that cost thousands of dollars when i can get 20-30 carts done per hour with almost 0 effort and that’s with carts that are required to be filled with 18 gauge tip with the carts that can fit a 16 gauge i can do almost 1 per min

Buy a micro pipette

1 Like

How are you convincing the needle to stay on that syringe without a luer-lock?

I have trouble with needles ripping out even WITH the lock on there. So much so that I was planning on grabbing some glass syringes with metal locks on there. Mind you, some of the carts I’ve been filling require 20gauge. Filling with a 16 is WAY easier if the cart allows.

You’re using continuous flow, and just swapping carts as they fill?

Using pliers to squeeze a 16 gauge from round to flat will work wonders in making filling easier. Squeeze the whole tip flat and you’ll be able to get it in deeper

2 Likes

Be careful with glass syringes, the glass plunger is thin on the end and can break easy from squeezing hard.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

Are you back loading the syringe?

1 Like

well its all cold so the oil locks the needle in place and i have had it pop off before but once u get it stuck on it stays stuck on. i need to use heat or a needle nose pliers to get it off at that point. im not sure the exact gauge but i think this needle is either 18 or 20 gauge cause its super slim, i also use 16 when i can.
Yea just continuous flow and quick swapping, i have only spaced out once and went to long and had overflow lol

1 Like

ive cracked the boro doing this tho. i still do it but just warning people lol

1 Like

this is virtually zero work for me, i can watch youtube and take dabs while its going on lol

1 Like

yes def back loading, even without luer lock needle attached there’s no way ur getting this oil/wax sucked up into the syringe while cold. plus like i said once the needle is fixed in place is not good to fuck with it so back loading is only option

1 Like

What about something like this? Just curious…

https://www.amazon.com/Vinmax-Semi-Automatic-Dispenser-Machine-Dispensing/dp/B07BFVN61L

1 Like

I have never encountered a micropipette even close to being strong enough to manipulate such a viscous material. Have I missed such a tool?! The way I see it he was struggling due to the viscosity… or I don’t think there’d be an issue.

2 Likes

Oh the shot timer…I had high hopes for mine!
Upon a week long shakedown of a similar
unit the timer display went out, not to mention horrible repeatability. As you use the syringe further the shot time needs to be adjusted. inconsistency in heat changes the oils viscosity, we used a heat tape on the syringe set slightly above room temp. That addition helped, but didn’t save it’s soul!

1 Like

check out this video, its what this machine was meant for and i think you are right that this has potential but heat would still prob be required.

I havn’t had an issue but the oil does needed to be heated for it to work correctly