Filling carts an a medium scale without a filling machine

That makes much more sense. Do you add any dilution to it? How viscous is it?

Terps and oil only havnt had issues

but I am looking for an auto filler as it still takes so much time to fill by hand

I just whipped up this little wigit in my machine shop. It is a glass syringe barrel with a ptfe plunger, there is an air actuator on top that moves the plunger. To calibrate the volume a stop nut is moved up or down. The design isn’t complete, I need to make ptfe valve block and heated resivour. Just thought I would show and tell!

4 Likes

you might want to get a steel syringe before you go too far with that design, but it looks great!

3 Likes

Yes, I’ll go with ss on the good one!

1 Like

How bout someone just grabs one of these and wraps a image around it

2 Likes

That model above can handle 7000psi without leaks! Looks awesome, Single Syringe Infusion/Withdrawal Pump, High Pressure - KDS 410 Legacy Series

some on alibaba for cheap…

1 Like

Will it work like a pump? Or do you have to refill the syringe each time?

thats dope, i wish i had a machine shop lol
whered u get the little pneumatic actuator? or did u build it too

i love heat cord/tape like this, and it with a pid controller can be used for all sorts of things but even 100f can change the color of my co2 oil so i do it at room temp

I had it in a bin of other actuators. The forum on small fillers kinda spurred the idea.

which forum?

This one

oh forum as in discussion i gotcha. the only thing i would say is that that a small capacity syringe and do you need to take the screws out everytime to backfill?

No, it operates like a volumetric pump. The plan is pump from a large resivour, the small syringe only needs to handle a ml at a time.

1 Like

I couldn’t find fillers in that size. Plus it was dang near free to make. I spent like 80 cents on the screws!

1 Like

If you run across anything good I’m all ears. Cause sharing is caring.

now i realize why u need a valve still lol i didnt realize ur going for a legit pump thats even cooler. ru going to try and automate the dispensing end in some way? may i suggest a polar coordinate system so it only takes one rotational degree of freedom and one linear actuator

1 Like

I was a cnc programmer in a past life. I have a 3 axis cnc robot that I made about 2 months ago it will go on. I was also thinking about making a wheel with holes in it, each step could be a station.

2 Likes