Filling & capping solutions

I meant for cleaning. After filling all the carts you add water or alcohol and press the button to enable self cleaning. You can also clean it manually.

Yea, using that is a great option too. But you can fill far more than 10 before you need to rinse and repeat. Besides it heat up the oil as well.

Water is the universal solvent, great for cannabinoids especially. Haven’t you heard the word?

4 Likes

Lmao!

I really like the Allflex, but I need something that can fill .2 and .3 ml as I am moving to pods. Anyone know of something similar that fills smaller doses?

2 Likes

I’d hate to be a pick me marmoset but I’m taking prevotes. heating is 3 weeks out, reservoirs can be sent immediately. Heated hoses too, but at a higher cost and they will be ghetto, until my heaters come in

2 Likes

I think there’s a big need for accurate dosage by the 0.1 ml. If you can make even an allflex gun shoot .4 .5 .6 or .7 I’d gladly pay for it!

2 Likes

Just went through your topic, its a great idea.

1 Like

They have a version that does .5

So does everyone. Drop 400 on a 50 shot or any allflex gun. But being able to do .4 .5 or .6 is what I’m after.

1 Like

Just curious as to what you would need .4 or .6 for.
.6 I get if your hooking up your peeps.

maybe for some specific pods?

The ability to fill by 0.1ml increments is ideal. I strictly use Jupiter carts. But 0.5ml or 0.5g makes them look “half full”. The carts are at their designated capacity but look lesser when filled properly. Customers don’t understand that. I’ve hand filled a hundred or so at 0.6ml and they look better and don’t leak.

2 Likes

That’s real because the wick absorbs oil. You can set whatever dosage you want with our machine if your willing to spend a little more

1 Like

What is a little more? Most of us just want metered syringes. They are just as easy as the machine.

Here is the detailed video of the fully automatic filler & capper working https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/8383f295d22a02546bd0f36997c36f7af67b68d3.mp4

cartsmeme

8 Likes

So then what would you want .4 for? To skimp people?
I doubt there’s many people that need .4

Looks overly complicated

2x .4 fill a .8ml pod on either side

.3ml disposables may require .4ml

Maybe all this waste is evil, but customers demand tiny packaged products for tiny budgets. Maybe it is time to develop reusable components like the vape world uses.

5 Likes