Federal legalization should model Oklahoma's system

Thoughts? I’m aware this is not going to happen, but let’s imagine a scenario where this is the case. Unlimited plants, $2500 license, etc. One thing I think would happen is good weed would be dirt cheap. Lol.

3 Likes

Oh boy. That’s a thought.

3 Likes

I like Oregon’s system. Lab accreditation, batch testing/traceability, med program coexistence, relatively low sin tax, accessible/affordable to start up, canopy size limits instead of plant count, etc

12 Likes

That practically all but died and is fighting to stay alive
OMMP was the shit. OLCC can ligma.

7 Likes

Unlimited canopy space would ruin it

They need some limits

2 Likes

OMMP is still the shit

Source:

2 Likes

Is it all jager ???

4 Likes

No it’s all hemp.

That’s about 6 bucks worth in both pics

Want to extract it and sell it in a gas station somewhere?

8 Likes

XD probably doing better than all the dogwalker available

1 Like

I wouldn’t waste my extracting hemp

I agree, but I don’t think there should be a plant/canopy limit, at least for non-corporate grows.

No canopy limit = devaluing a taxable commodity

There is a point between x and y that benefits the states the most and protects the value of the commodity.

2 Likes

There still needs to be a small tax so the state can use funds for improving what we the people ask for but that will never happen

Do you think rec cannabis isn’t taxed and that money doesn’t go to the state?

1 Like

Feds should just decriminalize and shut the f*** up. You don’t get to profiteer after 80+ years of destroying people’s lives.

11 Likes

I think they are expressing that they feel it is most likely being spent in the wrong places.

Oh how I wish this were true

5 Likes

I like to imagine things too. :laughing:

I know I’m a dreamer. Asking the federal government to take accountability is a non-winner of a game.

1 Like

I know Vietnam vets, who were known squads on the ground during the agent orange spraying… they got their benefits as of 2017…

2 Likes