Feco diamonds... help

hello!!! i am a co2 processer out of oklahoma. right now my line consists of vape carts topicals and edibles. I am looking to purchase vacuum oven within the next few weeks to start some r&d on shatter sugars and diamonds if possible. i will run crude thru all post lab cycles before so i will be usuing a winterized concentrate… Any tips?

2 Likes

Winterizing your product will strip it of those delicious terpenes

1 Like

There’s this

1 Like

what about all the wax tho? will that be an issue

1 Like

That conundrum is why co2 extraction isn’t that desirable.

3 Likes

They’ll make the sauce super thick is all. I’ve made diamonds that weren’t winterized or dewaxed and the sauce was just thick as fuck like a jelly.

4 Likes

Looks like pie filling.

external-content.duckduckgo.com

9 Likes

Lmao it’s like a jam

Edit: a jam with stones

I’m in OK making sugar, shatter, crumble, and a few diamonds happy to share and trade ideas.

Thats the only kind of diamonds i ever made. lol i did closed column even though i have a closed loop. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

picking the diamonds out of the sauce made me feel like it probably feels to pick teeth out of thick blood

2 Likes

to be clear… for those following along

diamonds == THCA isolate

FECO == full extract cannabis oil. usually fully decarbed.

not a suitable starting point for THCA isolation.

My guess is that @Elixir89 actually meant “CO2 Diamonds”, but I’ve been wrong before (it is possible their marketing dept calls CO2 FECO)

2 Likes

Fecal diamonds?

2 Likes

Stool sauce

1 Like

Just get a pet civet and call that shit a delicacy

1 Like

So we have FECO diamonds, full spectrum distillate, what other oxy’s are out there?

2 Likes