February Member of the Month is @BigM

9 minutes and 30 seconds of a guy jacking off a spoon…I’ll never get that 9 minutes back, but I thank you

8 Likes

Heady piece

4 Likes

Epoxy lined bruh

Ayyyy, there’s a couple more hours to get in those nominations and seconds. Looks like some pretty heavy hitters in the lineup this month, let’s get a couple more!

You folks all rock, and I am truly appreciative of all of you who help to move the world forward through sharing of ideas and supporting each other. Sometimes all it takes is a little encouragement and comradery to help our brothers and sisters succeed.

Let’s show our MVP’s our appreciation and call em out for being rockstars in their own way! :gem: :gem:

7 Likes

I rejoice and second the @bigm and @ky_cbd nomination. Talk about neutral players :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I just try to remain objective and guided by science. I am Switzerland…

I’ll get the poll up in a little while here. In the mean time, there is still time to get a second in for @mitokid, @roiplek, and @Mycotic. :smiley:

4 Likes

Second mitokid, idk I’ll second all the ppl I appreciate and have read from.

2 Likes

I second @Mycotic, and will have the poll up shortly. Gonna mix it up and put it in the second post this month. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Not sure it’s currently necessary but I vote @BigM for his refreshing, and seemingly endless positivity and overall helpfulness, not to mention his one man welcome wagon.

7 Likes

Bump this post for end of February. I just voted

3 Likes

BigM gets my vote! :grinning:

2 Likes

Wow! Don’t make me choose. I voted for the candidate most likely to wear a kilt and write scathing letters to regulators. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I wasn’t nominated.:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

nice skirt!

5 Likes

It’s the only appropriate attire for the caber toss.

2 Likes

Bump!! Vote for who you think deserves to be recognized!

6 Likes

Hell yeah! Congratulations, @BigM!

9 Likes

Congrats, @BigM! Thank you for doin’ what you do!

8 Likes

Hey Hey @BigM ! Awesome well deserved.

9 Likes