February Member of the Month is @BigM

Its hard to eat up knowledge without the right utensils. @cyclopath just tends to take things a little to literal and for this alot of people thank him. There is so much to learn from a person with these tendencies.

3 Likes

Quality, clean, uniform and consistent. These are words and the ways of @Boomtownpharms. I must say I enjoy seeing the clean cut innovation that this ball of energy produces from scratch. This man is my nominee for the 2nd month of the year 2k and a 22.

7 Likes

I’d second or third cyclopath and boomtown. Idk how these rules work but big fans of their work on machines and that they share.

5 Likes

Here’s some footage from the lab. You decide.

Like I said, gotta watch out for those forks…

He and I had a discussion loosely revolving around who could be more literal (was actually about CRC nomenclature, or lack thereof). I think I won this round.

4 Likes

Got to pressing buttons to quick

7 Likes

Lmao that’s way to learn for sure

Halar coated inside :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks for the nom bro. And the kind words :pray:t2:

4 Likes

It s what I use instead of labglass gives me more options to play

2 Likes

I’d like to nominate @ky_cbd because he’s the dude

11 Likes

:rofl: thanks broski. I’m just here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I’m all outa asses to kick

10 Likes

SECONDED @ky_cbd because of his long beautiful flowing locks

Can I also nominate @DapperDabMan for just having one of the biggest hearts you can possibly have without rolling it around in a wheelbarrow?

10 Likes

I second @DapperDabMan, still super thankful for that smoked turkey

7 Likes

Much appreciated, guys. Let’s keep this rolling with big things this year.

I was a bit surprised when @Capttripppp mentioned that @BigM wasn’t a past winner, so I’d like to nominate him. He’s often the first welcome new members receive & I always value contributions from him on not only cannabis, but plants in general.

15 Likes

Seconded for @BigM :tada: he’s been such a positive energy for a lot of us and killing it on the SD side

9 Likes

the only problem with spoons is when the wooks grab a candle and shoot up in the parking lot

6 Likes

it’s the ones that use that candle under their canning jar full of solvent to determine if they’re in the metastable zone that I worry about :shushing_face:

12 Likes

u mean the gas burner is a not a good idea or something?

2 Likes