FDA Sends Warning Letters to D8 Manufacturers and other hemp derived products

Read through these - warning letters going out for all kinds of hemp derived products. Clearly calling all cannabinoids as DRUGS - not allowed to be food or dietary supplements, regardless of where the products were derived from or if they are conversion products or not.

DEA might be hands off - but FDA is not. Warning letters become seizures and consent decrees and then civil lawsuits and in the worst case prison.

13 Likes

“claiming to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent diseases is considered an unapproved new drug.”

:zzz:

The claims are the targets.

11 Likes

Brought to you by Pfizer

12 Likes

No, brought to you by the broke ass hobos on FB hemp groups that will literally tell you their CBD cures X Y and Z.

Welcome to the world. You can start the pharma conspiracies in 5 years, that shit doesn’t mean anything right now.

8 Likes

CBD MAKES YOUR WEINER BIGGER YOUR HEART HEALTHIER YOUR ANXIETY WILL VANISH CBD ALSO CURES CANCER AND ADHD CBD MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE DAVID HASSELHOFF CIRCA 1991....

says every sadly ignorant small cbd companies a-waiting cease and desists from the FDA

learn your label wording and what you put on your websites blog etc. they literally tell you the guidelines haha

4 Likes

Both have definately contributed to it. Denying one or the other is pretty ignorant

89’ Hoff or bust.

CERTIFIED HUNK

5 Likes

HOly shit what kind of sick twisted world is this. I actually agree with the FDA on this ban… fuck me lol

9 Likes

It’s called not wanting people to get sick because of idiots. It’s common when you grow up with morals.

10 Likes

because for the most part we see that 3 letter government agency as untrustworthy or big pharmas bitch…

but sometimes… sometimes… they are regulating goods for our own benefit and safety. ( never thought i would type that either )

1 Like

All the public converters better pray theres no adverse effects reported from synthesized cannabinoids. Cant say id be upset yall sold coverted product with unknowns and get in trouble for it but you best believe anyone who runs into health issues that smoked this(and not necessarily caused by it) will be coming for your ass.

We gotta consider big pharma aint the only thing nowdays we got large corps like curaleaf and such which im sure are heavily against the hemp bill in every way imaginable

2 Likes

But you seemed to miss the part where they’re going after companies that claim this is medicine rather than assuming it’s going after all processors at all - regardless of health issues. This is simply for CLAIMS that it’s a medicine - no more no less. This has nothing at all to do with the hemp bill. This has to do with fake medicine claims to boost sales.

This has nothing to do with corporate cannabis.

This has nothing to do with minors and the like.

This has to do with people claiming their hemp products will cure ailments which you CANNOT do if you read the regulations even for 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Unfortunately too few people have em these days

1 Like

Unfortunately. I always make a ton of noise when I see those posts, asking for COAs, tests, FDA approval (which is always a no). Hopefully this will go a long way to clean up the legitimacy of the hemp industry.

1 Like

See I don’t get why people gotta make crazy health claims. We just tell people our products will get them fucked up, and we can’t keep ‘em on the shelves! I’m not no doctor! I dropped out of college as a senior to make and sell drugs!

2 Likes

If you think regulated companies that can’t sell in different states hasnt put in money into studies and such to sway the fda’s decision on D8 well i aint gonna debate that with you.

It has everything to do with corporate cannabis.

The article literally mentions D8 andthe minors so idk why you think that?

This does has to do with people stretching the claims of health products.

Read the article? your agreeing with its health claims which is like the last paragraph of it but ignoring like 8 others paragraphs about D8?

Just because something is MENTIONED does not make it the SUBJECT of what is being discussed.

But by all means keep that tinfoil crinkled and in it’s ready position.

2 Likes

What in the fuck. im done talkign to you, you realize that can apply to your comment about the health claims? why do you exclude 8 paragraphs of an article but accept 1 as the ultimate truth. your off the rails later

TANKH DOG

Sorry I was saying ‘thank god’ but in his simple but beautiful language

HOLY SHIT IS THIS GUY REALTERPSMATTER!?!?! THIS REALLY SEEMS LIKE SOMETHING THAT WHACKO WOULD POST!

Praise yashshshsahshashashash

This article has been sent to me multiple times. Its clearly states for making claims. Nothing to see here just the usual fear mongering.

2 Likes