FDA jacking vape carts PSA

Damn man that blows. But they are probably doing it for the kids… Are your carts excluded from the new ecig regulations? They are beyond ridiculous, just a way to drive vapers back to cigs.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-finalizes-enforcement-policy-unauthorized-flavored-cartridge-based-e-cigarettes-appeal-children

4 Likes

That’s so stupid, it’s past time to realize adults like ‘kid’ flavors too.

I’m personally trying to cut down smoking, and those disposables are the closest thing I’ve had to a cig. I want menthol, so that’s fine, but I’d also like grape or some shit too.

7 Likes

They got me off of 15yrs of smoking 1-2packs a day very easily. If you do it right, its a cakewalk to quit both. That’s why the goberment hates them, has nothing to do with the kids. Wasn’t a epidemic when 90% of every highschool was smoking cigs in the 90s
Wean yourself off the nic, cut the level down every week and you’ll be free in no time. I’m almost 40 and loved me some candy flavored vapes lol. GL man!

7 Likes

My high school even had a smoking area ON campus…

This was in the mid 2000’s…

10 Likes

I had this happen last year had to pay like 600 bucks

1 Like

I got the boot from regular high school, went to vo tech. Teacher would bring us to the bathroom 4+ times a day for a legit smoke break. That school was full of all the expelled kids, would have been a full on riot without cig breaks and we were 100% allowed to smoke on the bus. 1995-99

4 Likes

Different times LOL

That’s wild.

1 Like

PMTA is likely why yall are having issue now

1 Like

These arent flavored or intended to be flavored

I get fda problems importing the silica. They always wanna know it’s use. There really isn’t a use that don’t deal with food or drugs. There is a form you can fill out that will allow them to not seize them.

I’m importing another 3 tons this month. I’ll show you the form if they make me fill it out again.

8 Likes

i dont see how flavoring makes a difference. Hardware is affected by pmta too

1 Like

…is it the form 438 by any chance?

2 Likes

Yup you are correct,all hardware has to be approved and I’m pretty sure like 14 companies have gotten a approval so far. Philip Morris being 1 of course and most of the rest are just as big

2 Likes

Got ya beat. Graduated in 93, we had a designated smoking section.

Shit, I was locked up in a brand new jail in fla, 3 days after I got released, fla went NO smoking.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed the port of entry seems to make a difference. Chicago sucks. Cincinnati is great.

2 Likes

We had a smoking section to at our high school too. They took a corner of the fence out and made a little caged area with a burn barrel there.

Needless to say, that became our cage match area for fisticuffs lol, we’d all stand in the entrance to the cage so no one could see, and no one could get out.

Good times.

5 Likes

Rok n roll for me, man.

1 Like

Yeah, me… It is silly. I have lost over 3 hours of my life to dealing with DHL / Customs / FDA for $47 worth of sample carts that I finally just had to refuse delivery on.

Sorry Liam, I know it is frustrating!

If I could bill DHL my hourly rate for how long I have spent un-fucking their shipments. I wouldn’t need to sell vape fillers anymore.

8 Likes

Try dealing with fedex trade network, where no one there really has a personal phone number. They give you some bullshit number@fedextradenetwork who never responses to emails. I’ve had shipments stuck in customs for 6 weeks for a simple hts code mix up.

Hahaha. I remember the days of owning a vape business. :joy::rofl:

I just spent 2.5hrs on hold with ups brokerage services cause I was charged 45.05 a box on a 16x box shipment.

3 Likes

@VapeJet , sorry is on me. Funny things is, I was mad at our logistics partner, and newly signed contract with another 2, maybe, it is not their fault after all.