Fake Dank vapes warning

Also if you’re breathing it in, unless you’re getting yourself tested for breathing qualities after every other hit, I think you shouldn’t worry about it, can’t be much worse than the air we breathe.

Pretty sure it’s metal.

That’s why I made the specific point about dabbing the material wont make you sneeze, but in a cart will make you sneeze. That kinda rules out terpenes being the culprit.

you’re 100% correct that is why I used the term oxidization

2 Likes

Cart manufacturers are not doing that I’m quite sure, hence the study.

You’re literally going in a circle.

Oooookie dokie bud.

Literally gave you an explanation on what it is more than likely especially being a metal coil or titanium. Me telling you hey that vapor is a oxidization vapor & you telling me you think it’s metal hence the study is literally proving my statement. Quit being ignorant.

2 Likes

You called it steam. Then you call me ignorant for pointing out that it’s metal oxides. I’ll be walking away from this failure of a constructive discussion.

2 Likes

Are you just not reading shit that I’ve posted back to you or are you trying to troll rn? Cause you’re doing a terrible job of it.

1 Like

You have literally bandwagoned into what I’ve stated to you.

1 Like

steam

/stēm/

noun

the vapor into which water is converted when heated, forming a white mist of minute water droplets in the air.

The KEY WORD being -water-

I’m not trolling, yet, I’m about to start making memes about water and metal.

e31

10 Likes

9 Likes

My spidey senses detect a bit of @anon56994712 -foolery
Lol

4 Likes

people dont tend to exhale dabs off a rig through their nose as much as with carts. Its a natural casual exhalation, where as with dabs you tend to blow it out through your mouth. Not saying you’re wrong, but its something. That said, there is noticeable differences and whatever causes it, dry hits taste disgusting

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1rGIOKn4bx/?igshid=6euxrmb0rkkf

3 Likes

For sure, for the sake of testing the theory we had 10 people try it in both forms, blowing it out their nose on purpose. Everyone preferred the taste from the rig, also, no one sneezed or had discomfort from it. 7 out of the 10 sneezed from the cartridge, and all 10 reported some sort of nasal discomfort from the cart. It was all the exact same batch of distillate, cut at 10% with canna terps.

I understand 10 people is a very small sample group, but, based on the 100 or so people I’ve let hit my pens, a vast majority either sneeze or rub their nose. Obviously, I can’t say anything definitively… I’m convinced though.

3 Likes

Thats interesting though, there’s more then likely something to that.
I’ve used a variable watt quartz dish setup on a mod in various forms and found not that I sneezed, but depending on the setup, I get that same gross dry hit taste if I take a dry hit. I like the longmada motar. Its the only one I dont get that with.

https://www.aromavapes.com/Longmada-Motar-Coilless_p_867.html

Its very strange to me that there are zero atomizers made outside of china. What would it take to make some locally?

2 Likes

A machine shop in fl and cannabis industry unity.

5 Likes