Fake Dank vapes warning

I didn’t start fucking with carts in any way shape or form til about a year ago, I was skeptical then, even more so now. It seems like the more legit the game becomes the more fucked up and grotesque it gets on both sides.

2 Likes

I mean it is terpenes :man_shrugging::joy:

1 Like

Yea that’s the point , if you cheap out on hardware. You need cutter or it clogs. People hate to pay for stuff that works. But… if you deliver a stellar product to do wine, they don’t give a shot about the extra $2 you have to charge.

That dragons blood

4 Likes

myclobutanil heated over 205C can create hydrogen cyanide. what’s the temp of a ceramic coil?

edit: coil can def pass 205C

3 Likes

From what I’ve read hydrogen cyanide is also present in cigarette smoke. Victims brother said he was in the hospital being put into a coma within 24hrs after consumption. No mention of preexisting conditions. This is unusual…

1 Like

Dudes it was probably cut with tapioca powder. Idk why the last thread on honeycut was deleted but the tapioca cutting is real guys. Put it in a bunk liter it hardens and lightens it up and can turn it in to two ls. Then cut with tt or Mct. There’s people doing this now and these r the consequences. Straight evil shit.

14 Likes

Thats it right there boss. You nailed it. That would make sense why it burns black being dabbed and tastes sugary in carts

10 Likes

The Dank Vapes infiltration is so bad it’s even flooding facebook now?

8 Likes

I bought some about 15 yrs ago. That fake high times bud. We threw the stuff out the window going down the road. Smelled like poperii

3 Likes

Frankenscence (sp)

We talked about this about 4 months ago.

4 Likes

What’s going on here guys this is fucked…

2 Likes

Make your own products or buy from a 100% trusted source.

We just had a 50% disty cut thread today.
Lol

7 Likes

What kind of cut or contamination could be causing serious damage like this? Any guesses?

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2019/08/05/2019-16658/harmful-and-potentially-harmful-constituents-in-tobacco-products-established-list-proposed-additions

4 Likes

they debunked that one, fam

I lol’d

50/50 Not for lightweights.

s-l300

15 Likes

I don’t understand what would qualify as a distillate cut (low viscosity, low odor, transparent, miscible) and could cause this kind of acute lung damage.

Wisconsin DHS confirmed 15 cases of severe lung damage after consuming cannabis products, and are investigating another 15. Another 7 confirmed in California.

https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/outbreaks/index.html

Jokes & memes aside this really disturbs me.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree it’s despicable. That picture is the 19 things the FDA wants to add to the list of what can’t go in tobacco carts. Right now those can :exploding_head:

3 Likes