Fake Dank vapes warning

This is exactly what we were taking about yesterday. People want $5-5500 L’s of disty but don’t understand the lab charges $800 a test. That’s why a CAT lll L is going to be at least $6k on the west side. Thatl being said I would never sell a friend a black market L knowing what might be in it. Just some possibilities, Avid, forbid, eagle 20, Mold, fungus, lead and arsenic. You take you pick or pick your poison, literally. :man_facepalming:

15 Likes

Mystery oil…? :joy::joy::joy: killa was telling me about y’alls discussion on that. I love your final statement. Tell me what’s in it and I’ll care or something like that lmfao

5 Likes

Oh dont get @bg305 started on mystery oil and distilling gas…:joy::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: Yeah, I started a thread citing greywolfs research on “Mystery oil” as its called. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Sounds like the McDonald’s cheese burn test

3 Likes

What’s that

3 Likes

cutters are unnecessary for carts. I will prove anyone wrong if they think they need to use a cutter or if they think their oil is too thick.

3 Likes

lol 1.2 mm intakes wanna have a word with you :rofl::joy:

10 Likes

I wanna say while homie came buy with fake shit couldn’t have been a nicer person and had some fire ass weed. While homie had bunk shatter and possible distillate, dude brought some fuego and more than happy to let everyone go to the dome on their own spliff.

Same with @Siosis. Not as loud. But still looks great. Cool hanging out with the whole florida4200 crew.

8 Likes

Mold lifeeeee you don’t like them pestis bro? Not your style? Lmao

2 Likes

While we can all agree cutting agents suck, I haven’t heard of any reaction like this before. Are scumbags selling fiberglass resin or something? This is really troubling…

1 Like

Reminds me of people selling violin bow rosin telling people it was opium when I was a kid.

5 Likes

Red rock opium.

9 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one who remembers that shit lol

1 Like

this is just a new wave of fake shit like red rock opium. fake blotter paper…

this wont be the end.

I remember in the 90s we had stuff called wizard weed which was fake flower. I bet that shit makes a comeback.

I just noticed i had some special administrave tools on this post too…i guess i got cool new level of power.

13 Likes

You mean the shit you used to be able to buy through high times? I know dudes that got took by that shit back when. I used to laugh so hard when somebody broke out that “fire” when the only shit in town was schwago unless you had old timer friends.

8 Likes

Yes…they would sell that at the smoke shops too. But yes. the fake weed in high times. DO they still sell that?

6 Likes

If they had legal hemp during spice days it would be over. Spice pens/rc pens were around before cannabis

6 Likes

I absolutely agree, some of those jwh chems are multiples stronger than delta 9 with crazy side effects.

3 Likes