Fake Dank vapes warning

Possibly CBD disty to cut seems to be the best option.

8 Likes

Beat me to it, but yeah. Skip the cut, really skip the inhalation. There are plenty of viable products on the market that don’t require inhalation and provide stellar results.

I’d predicted inhalants would go out of style as a delivery method nearly three years ago now due to the inherent risks of inhaling anything. I originally theorized we’d all be on edibles or pills of a sort. That day is coming and I welcome it. Anyone interested in getting behind a better delivery method should give me or @Krative a jingle.

4 Likes

@NoHeatNoVacuum I agree 100%.

@CuriousChemist22 Are you alluding to enhancing bioavailability/prodrugs of the molecules? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Something like that. :wink:

3 Likes

NP’s?

1 Like

Boof it?
#makeboofingreatagain

7 Likes

Lol not quite, but that’s always a viable option, maybe not very discreet though.

2 Likes

Your telling me shart carts for boofing isn’t going to be the next big thing?
Damn lol

3 Likes

Ass dabs

I’m gonna ®️

5 Likes

Brings a whole new meaning to “splatter platter”

9 Likes

Way to lighten up this thread! I’m dying :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Wtf is @qma!!

We need memes!

8 Likes

I’m in shock no one else takes ass dabs
hereniggadamn

15 Likes

I didn’t even consider that as a question, let alone an import one… I suppose that’s because I don’t cut my carts. If my product isn’t something I wouldn’t personally consume, then how am I supposed to slang it to another human being and not feel some degree of deception or feeling like a greedy fat merchant fuck.

Do you ingest the products that you cut? Or do you set aside a personal stash without the cut?

6 Likes

who said i make carts?

Assuming makes an ass out of U and Me :rofl:

1 Like

True, just the way you phrased it made it seem like you we eager to find out what the next best cut was. Never assume :joy:

1 Like

Assuming leads to ass dabs…

8 Likes

Im always eager to learn as much as possible.

Knowledge is power and wisdom is understanding. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’d smoke that rig in a heartbeat. I’d even smoke it from where the banger goes

2 Likes

But ass dabs leads to smiles.

I almost got my gf to boof disty once. I backed down because I didn’t know what would happen to her but she was down lol

5 Likes