Fake Dank vapes warning

Oh, nobody snorted the powdered alcohol. Lots of people drank ketamine and weren’t ready for the trip, lol.

2 Likes

THAT could possibly kill you

I’d be willing to bet Vitamins A, D, E are the main culprits. They are technically terpenes, and the vitamin aspect probably makes it easy to convince the uninformed.

3 Likes

WTF!

I thought the powdered alcohol was just a joke.

2 Likes

It basically is a joke as it takes up more space and weighs more then it would in a pure liquid form, so its purpose is kinda curious to me, but no, powdered alcohol is real and you can see the whole vice article about this idiot snorting it too… Lmao

OMFG if it is vitamin E… I want to see the look on @DistributorMichael’s face when he’s indicted on manslaughter charges and 100+ counts of inflicting substantial bodily injury. @FBI all the evidence is on the forum! holy shit.

inb4 subpoena party :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I ain’t no snitch. But mass poisonings via the drug supply is borderline chemical warfare, intentional or not.

1 Like

Seems like you got that covered. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Nah, i ain’t no snitch

You’ll be waiting until you die lol. Ironic that today is the day I see the actual ingredient list and thankfully I’ve got nothing to worry about.

Inb4 “well tell us then if you know, or is it so bad you don’t want us to know”

1 Like

Straight up. I don’t wish that anybody has to get hit by the federal system. At least until malice be proven. That’s one of the many purposes (I feel) of this community. To help regulate a predominantly unregulated community. The motherfuckin honeycomb. Once someone ( I would bet money it’s someone ON future4200 ) figures it out it can go from there.

3 Likes

:100::100::100: I don’t wish the man on my worst enemies.

10 Likes

throw some wormwood in there while they are at it.

I know… I was joking about the feds, there’s only a small minority of criminals who actually deserve to be locked in a cage.

If vitamin E is in fact the culprit, then it was obviously an oversight and no malice or harm was intended. Still, if this outbreak is linked to honeycut vitamin blends, the individuals responsible will get sued into oblivion for gross negligence and the right DA will criminally prosecute to the extent of the law.

4 Likes

So I woke up this morning to a message from a concerned friend about a cartridge they purchased. I warned them, because it was available empty on dhgate it was a knock off and referred them to the most recent article. I then thought to myself what about all these medias? That’s being done more and more often now, and not everyone has figured out how to keep media out of their end product. I’m grabbing at straws here guys.

Honeycutt has been around for over a year, why illnesses only now if Vit E is the culprit?

2 Likes

it says white fox vape pen so im assuming thats the brand? lol

Clear cut, honey cut, uber thick. All of them are tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e). Buy some and compare. Taste it, mix it, Vape it, no difference. Except the price. These companies are 100x marking up cosmetic products and putting them in a fancy jar. They may have something else but soon I’ll have info. I sent in samples off all three to a local lab to be compared to tocopheryl acetate. From personal comparison I can’t see any difference. This is gonna be a shit show. Someone read a post from 2009 about vitamin e and bought some and said “omg I’m gonna make millions!!!” Lol

7 Likes

Also none of the companies will respond to me now that I told them I’m sending it in for comparison lol

4 Likes

How come you had 0 interest in testing viscosity when I called you a TT shill months back? and also no forum participation at all until now you pop up to test the competitions cut?

Like I said before TT shill…

10 Likes