Fake Dank vapes warning

I have tried only one domestically manufactured cart, and it was a terrible prototype that was still made out of brass. If you would like to take that route, it would require a lot of suffering for very little reward.

The reason cartridges are not manufactured here, is because the united states government would hobble that industry before it could get off the ground. Tobacco has a very large presence in the government.

4 Likes

I don’t disagree that safe ingredients can be, and are being, put into vape carts. Knowing and trusting who made your cart is of the utmost importance.

I do question the safety of the hardware however

7 Likes

Here is a list of domestic cartridges for the dear reader to make this interchange not a waste of time:

Unfortunately there are no domestic coils on the market for tanks, only mods.

4 Likes

These can be used with distillate?

So I’m assuming I’m getting confused, but reactionary would suggest the posting is saying we should return to a time before vaporization, or that vaporization as it is now is fine. It would be more a revolutionary statement to suggest things need to progress to a healthier, safer solution.

I can see in my own reply a reactionary statement when I mention warning people vaporizing was without proper research, yet I stand with you that vaporization, without combustion, will ultimately be the cleanest way to inhale our products; a revolutionary mindset.

It’s not that any of us are trying, to my knowledge, to say it’s vape makers as a whole who are at fault, but until the distinction of source of damaging substance is made by medical professionals, society and the media is. The most important thing rn is figuring out what exactly is making these people sick.

They can with the correct coil (the coil is Chinese)

https://vapordna.com/products/vaporesso-ccell-ceramic-wick-replacement-coil

So many good operations have been hobbled by old heads against concentrates. The way forward is popularizing quality oils an equipment.

The black market has been carrying drug vapes since before people thought to put thc in carts. @Future has a point. The CBD world is very behind us, and refuses to move forward. Example:

3 Likes

What do you think bout the all ceramic carts as far as “safe”? The base is the only metal that I can see without taking one apart.

1 Like

They seem like an improvement, but I have yet to get my hands on one

2 Likes

I’ll send ya a few if you like. Have 20 in hand, 500 more incoming.

4 Likes

Man this is some real shit right here !!! All you can do is respect that !! I’m glad this forum exists because I’m learning so much about how awful this cart business is . This is why I’m learning to make my own the right way ! With patience and guidance I know that day will come but until then no more buying carts !

2 Likes

That’s actually a really good point about CBD companies. A great many of them are still doing e- liquid style blends, I had my tunnel vision glasses on, too.

I guess I can agree with what you’re saying about moving forward. The is more to educating people than just showing them what’s going wrong. It is important to also show them how we move forward.

Things like all ceramic with only 316 grade stainless is a good step in that direction. More comprehensive testing of materials would be another, like the cotton thing you mentioned.

I still don’t think I’d avoid informing the public of risks created due to gaps in safety standards, but yes that’s only one part of a larger campaign.

3 Likes

Ceramic carts are legit, as long as they aren’t knock offs. Clean distillate is legit. Every black market cart is suspect unless you know exactly where it came from. No bashing legitimate people, just the greedy opportunist. It was just a couple days ago someone asked about 50% cut.

8 Likes

Not danks but this mixture though. My home girl stopped over the other day and showed me this cart. This is a legit packaged cart that sells at dispensaries. I background checked it. I won’t disclose the name brand bc she knows the owner and she is actually a good person spirtuslly but could have been deceived with this recipe as it was consulted to her. Has anybody done this before?

That looks deplorable! Wtf!!! I hope they don’t kill anyone with that cart! :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Her brand marketing is based around spirituality and cannabis. She has one for males and one for females How can she possibly have this mixture that passes for being on dispensaries shelves and collectives. It didn’t make sense to me but sure as shit it all checks out.

1 Like

I know you said you wouldn’t reveal the brand, but you did. Not sure if that was intentional, but if it wasn’t I thought you should know.

1 Like

White fox isn’t the name brand it’s a collaboration with there bat mods :upside_down_face:

Am I missing something?

7 Likes

Lmao I literally just dm before you wrote that but anyways the diced are rolled now. It was an accident at first but I caught it right after. I decided to let it roll bc technically it’s not dry snitching if it’s on the shelves and if it effects people’s health than could possibly hinder the legal movement.

2 Likes

But anyways it wasn’t the purpose of posting the picture and letting the person be known. It’s a byproduct of how things go. It wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to look up the exact indgredents pattern and find them. The real question is still has anybody used any of this stuff before?