Extraction and SPD equipment, 150l recovery vessel, 50lb solvent tank, BVV 10l rotary evaporator, 5l partial kit SPD, vacuum ovens, cmep pumps and more

Shop Cleanout! Too much stuff!!! Moving to a new shop. I don’t want to separate the turn key setup, but I’m ok with swapping pieces out to get someone a setup they want. Offers and trades welcome. No cannabis or cannabis related trades please(Cars, trucks, motorcycles, guns, tools, precious metals, gems, jewelry…What do you have?). Please ask if you have anything specific you might be looking for. There’s a good chance I have it. I do a lot of large item and pallet shipping as a side hustle and have no problem shipping the bigger items. Located in Eugene Oregon if you want to pick it up. Can deliver anywhere in Oregon, Washington or northern California for the right deal.

PLEASE MAKE OFFERS IF YOU THINK MY PRICES ARE SHIT…

FOR SALE
BVV 150l recovery vessel
Open source steel 50lb solvent tank
Counter flow cooler/chiller 1/2"
3x 6"x36" spools material columns
15x 3"x36" spools material columns
2x CMEP OL pumps low hours on rebuild
Ai 1.9 vacuum oven 5 shelf 220v
BVV 1.9 vacuum oven 11 shelf
HFS 1.9 vacuum oven 5 shelf
Inline sanitary heater 4500w 240v
BVV 10 liter rotary evaporator
5 liter partial SPD kit #1
LOTS MORE EXTRACTION EQUIPMENT, OVENS AND LAB EQUIPMENT to be posted in the future.

$1100 OBO…Trades

50lb jacket solvent tank. Comes with valves, adjustable pressure relief valve, overfill dip tube protection, 3/4 quick connect fittings. Its wrapped with 2" of neoprene rubber insulation. Neoprene rubber makes for an excellent low temp insulator. I can customize this unit with any number of valves or fittings desired.

**Counter flow cooler/chiller 1/2" **
$1800 each OBO…Trades

Counter flow cooler/chillers 1/2". One has 1/2 npt male fittings welded onto the ends of both the inner and outer tubing. The other has 3/8 jic fittings for the inner tubing and 3/8" npt female fittings for the outer tubing. One is wrapped in neoprene rubber insulation.

3 x 6"x36" spools
$130 each OBO…Trades
6"x36" spools. In great condition. Picture for reference only. The spools are packed away in my loft at the moment.

15 x 3"x36" spools
$60 each OBO…Trades
3"x36" spools. In great condition. Picture for reference only. The spools are packed away in my loft at the moment.

2 x CMEP OL pumps low hours on rebuild
$1000 each OBO…Trades

CMEP OL pumps low hours on rebuild. Well maintained and units. Covers included but not pictured.

Ai 1.9 vacuum oven 5 shelf 220v
$800 OBO…Trades

Ai 1.9 vacuum oven 5 shelf. Good clean units. Comes with all shelves. Works as it should.

**BVV 1.9 vacuum oven 11 shelf **
$1000 OBO…Trades

BVV 1.9 vacuum oven 11 shelf. Has no more than 10 hours runtime. Didn’t have the needed capacity for the client.

HFS 1.9 vacuum oven 5 shelf
$800 OBO…Trades

HFS 1.9 vacuum oven 5 shelf. Good condition. Comes with 5 1/8 aluminum shelves and works as it should.

Custom Inline sanitary heater 4500w 240v
$300 OBO…Trades

Custom Inline sanitary heater 4500w 240v. Comes with wall mount. Has 3/4 brass nipples.

3 x 3"x12" Tri-Clamp Inline Filter Housings
$140 each OBO…Trades

3"x14" Tri-Clamp Inline Filter Housings. As pictured.

5 Liter partial SPD setup
$1400…TRADES…FREE SHIPPING
Part of this setup has sold. Please read the description for included items.
Can mix and match items if needed.
Comes with
2x Across International 5l RBF
5l mantle the blue flat mantle
Lab Society High efficiency head with slanted cup
Lab society condenser
24/40 Thermowell

3 Likes

Updated with pictures of neslab rte-101 lab chiller for turnkey system. Also updated the price on the bvv rotary evaporator…

1 Like

Bump…

Buuump…

Would you be interested in trading this for a CES spray vap?

This one

1 Like

Bumppp…

turn key 10L SPD still available?

Yes, the 10l turnkey is still available.

New pricing… 10 Liter turnkey is 4000 and shipping is on me.

10 liter partial and 5l partial are pending
2 liter setup is Sold.

10 liter partial and 5 liter partial have sold.

Lowered prices.

More glass, lab equipment(vac ovens, etc) and extraction equipment( lots of 6" x 3’ extraction columns, 3" x 3’ columns, cmep pumps, filters, etc) will be posted in the next couple of weeks.

Let me know if you’re looking for anything specific.

…and you can make your own post about your equipment for sale instead of spamming someone else’s sales post. And please keep it to a SINGLE post for all your stuff please and thank you.

4 Likes

Bump…

Bump…

Added a bunch of extraction equipment, vacuum ovens, pumps and lots of other extraction related stuff.

Bump…

The 10l turn key SPD is pending.

12x24 spool and custom 12" lid pending.

Lots of tri clamp items not listed. Feel free to ask if you don’t see it listed.

Bump…

Updated…

The 10l turn key SPD and 12x24 spool and custom 12" lid sold.

Is everything listed still available?

Yes, everything listed is still available. I’ll update the listing when items are sold.

Bump…