I bet it was pentane or a hydro carbon used for chroma

Maybe it could have statically sparked

This is actually what makes hydro carbons more dangerous than ethanol

Both will burn a city block down

Hydro carbons can spart 4x easier than ethanol due to static electricity

I wonder if some idiot accidentally sparked a jar of pentane or something

1 Like

@Ruwan hahahah #truth

Not saying it was, but they facing serious litigation, in a project worth hundreds of millions which stalled out and was millions behind schedule. Insurance?

Who in their right mind would go that financial risk in a new highly volatile industry? That’s just asking for a fleecing if you ask me.

Hindsight is 20/20. If the volatility had swung in their favor and they pulled in billions off their investment for being a first-mover we would be having a very different conversation.

They took out a multi-million dollar lotto ticket and it hasn’t paid off (yet).

Sometimes foresight can be nearly 20/20 too. The manufacturing and chemical processing necessary in this industry at this stage does not warrant tens of millions in investment in my opinion. Can be done a lot cheaper and therefore financially safer as well. And a monopoly is pretty much guaranteed to not exist even in the short term. The banker run companies paying the huge cannabis markup will one by one be undercut by farmers, real engineers, and chemists with knowledge and time on the small scale end and in the upscale end big pharma and tobacco can step in anytime it makes sense to do so and is federally legal.

4 Likes