Explosion reported at GenCanna extraction facility

It could also mean “I don’t know if I’m going to waste my time going into details with this rando at a fair so I’ll give a basic answer”

I almost choked on my coffee cake laughing at that

3 Likes

5 Likes

Bet biomass internally combusted causing fire

So this happened to… the company that is essentially owned by a consultancy specializing in compliance+operations, and has also borderline retained Mitch McConnell to present them as the shining example of the hemp industry.

I didn’t know Dispensarypermits.com was a subsidiary of MariMed–if their idea of compliance is making generalized templates that don’t apply to specific regs and selling them for $6k to naive entrepreneurs, this makes sense.

4 Likes

Here is another article:

“The part of the facility that exploded and caught fire is used for purifying CBD, Barnes said.”

I think you might be right about the culprit…

EXACTLY, blame it on cheap labor and play stuipd…the fuckery continues smfh

1 Like

I’ll throw $20 on night security forgot to take the foil off his burrito before microwaving it.

9 Likes

some smart, sexy temp left his cheese pita on oven instead of timing it for the toaster thing

5 Likes

Fucking Ryan…

5 Likes

Did that when I was 10 years old with a bagel LMAO

2 Likes

I put a hot pocket in the microwave for 99:99 and forgot about it for like 30 minutes

3 Likes

“Oi Vey” some lighting hit. I don’t know what happened.

1 Like

Did you still consume?

not it was a shrunken black bar of char

Nasty. That could have really screwed up the kitchen… :rofl:

5 dollars it was spontaneous combustion

3 Likes

Could be anything, when large investments are made family members get jobs. I know a huge place that is run by the owners son 12hrs out of the day. High school diploma, no previous cannabis experience, and he asked me last week what winterization is. So who knows? Big money means big jobs for maybe people not qualified for the position. Especially the night shift. Lol

8 Likes

Heard through the grapevine they were having financial difficulties. Left a bunch of contracted farmers hanging.

Not to imply anything, just saying

1 Like

Former coworker of mine previously worked at Gencanna, they said all they extracted with was CO2. :man_shrugging:

Either way they would still have MeOH or EtOH on hand for winterizing. Not to mention heptane if they are using CPC for their THC remediation and Pentane for their isolate. Any of those can go boom pretty easily.

1 Like